Chapter1-year1

The bright blinding light from the windows shines in my face as my eye lids flicker open.

I groan stumbling out of bed slowly making my way down the long winding stairs.

I make my way to the kitchen and take some bread and put in the toaster.

"So brinley are you excited to go to diagon alley to get your things for bogwarts or whatever it's called" mason calls out to me from the table behind me

"Yeah" I wasn't really in the mood to talk anyone i just had the worst breakup . His name was Jason and he we have, well was dating for 2years and he invited me to a party which i soon realised he only went there to see another girl. My dad set us up when we was 9. I always thought we was to young but I guess young love?

I really loved him even though we was only eleven.

My brother jax told me he is just a worthless peice of shit anyway but it still hurts.

                       ☀︎︎

Me and my sister grew up wanting to go to hogwarts and learn magic. My family made fun of us  But when I got my letter they all stopped making fun of me.

Maybe this is the right time to say my mother died when I was only young around 5.

I don't know much about my mother or any memories with her but my eldest brother and father said she was a beautiful kind woman. Everyone says I look like her but I don't really see it

My sister was only three when she died so it's even worser for her because she never got any bonding time because she was young and didn't know how to walk since she was 4.

We arrived at diagon alley and the first thing I wanted to get was my books.

I headed over to flourish and blotts and there was a big crowd inside. I decided to go see what was going on and steadily pushed my way through the crowd and saw a man with blonde hair and some kind of cape I swear.

I figured his name was gilderory or lockheart from the squealing of the elder women and the younger girls.

I then saw a younger boy who had glasses and ruffed up black hair. He didn't look amused at all.

I turned my head to go up the staircase to get my potion books.

I stumble over something.
I looked down and saw another pair of feet I slowly lifted my head up and saw a tall blonde haired boy looking straight at me with a piercing look.

"I don't think I've met you before"he says

"Yeah I'm a first year so probably not"

"I'm malfoy,Draco malfoy and you?" His left eyebrow raises up waiting for my answer

"Um- I'm um brinley, brinley tornsey"I stumbled I was taken back by his beautiful sparkling grey eyes looking straight into mine.

"Nice to meet you brinley. Are you a mudblood?"

"A-a-a what?"

I did know everything about the wizarding world from the spell to potions to who was in Azkaban to you-know-who but not what a mudblood is