Chapter Two

Chapter Two

The fire service arrived and went, puting the fire out and doing a quick survey of the gas hob. I wasn't paying attention, my thoughts were concentrating on the thoughts that ran through my head before the fire started and the feeling that flowed through my body with the anger. But it wasn't rage that feeling. it was something different. Something alien.

Obviously, my thinking face looks like my 'affected' face to Shannon, and she has to make everything worse.

"Hey freak. About to blub, are we? Is little Demi upset that she only got one card and that was from freak BOY over there?" she says and looks toward Thomas on the final part. I walk past her, Thoms is the closest thing i've got to a friend here. "Awww. Look, little Demi's going over to her boyfriend. Ew think about the kids. they'd be double freak~ish!!" And promptly bursts into cackles of laughter. I stop walking and go to turn around, but Thomas grabs my arm and pulls me inside, whispering "She's not worth it" over and over again.

??? POV before the fire

I hate seeing how she is mistreated. That Shannon scum treats her like dirt, but she has no idea what Demi, or Demetianna for full (not that she knows it), could do to her if she knew her power. Shannon should not be taunting her, sheshould be quaking at her feet, begging for forgiveness.

Demi is so powerfull, if only she knew. I watch as they all go to sit at the table, i join them. I watch as Shannon purposefully sits in front of Demi and taunts her with cards from her 'loving parents' and Demi just concentrates on georgina cooking bacon.

This should be fun. yet dangerous. Before i can act, an angry look crosses in Demi's eyes and they burn bright with fire.

Sudenly, the gas stove Georgina's working on bursts into flame, and the alarm goes off. Oh dear. i look towards Sarah and she looks toward me with a mirrored expression of mine. Reproachfulness. We need to tell ehr tody. she comes of age. she has to know.

Her past, her present and her future all depend on what happens today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah, decided to upload, not that anyone cares. bye ;)

L x