Queen Anna

(PLEASE DO LOOK AT THE VIDEO ABOVE! I might just die of laughing now. If I die please do play this song on my funeral)

Marinette smiled as she remembered her old memories on Arendelle. She couldn't wait to meet Anna. She took a deep breath as she stepped outside. She looked around taking in the view. The mountains didn't look even a bit different since the day she left. She smiled constantly as she glanced down to see Arendelle. Everything looked so lively. "C'mon class! Sit on the sleigh carriages." Caline said as she motioned to 2 sleigh carriages with 2 yaks for each carriage pulling it. Marinette carefully looked at them and saw only 7 people can sit in each carriage and they were total 16. She heard a neigh and turned around to see a horse. It looked angry and started running around while her classmates and Caline cowered and went towards the Carriages. "Marinette!" Alya shouted. She turned around to see she was going to crash the horse. She dodged him as fast as she could and grabbed his rein (The leather rope kinda thingy that you hold while riding a horse). She jumped onto him and pulled the rein, pulling him down and he stopped running around. Marinette jumped back down. She went towards his face and touched him. The horse tried to step ahead but let out neigh in pain as he stood on his hind limbs scaring Marinette. She took a step back and then saw a small sharp stick in his left hind limb. She carefully walked upto his left hind limb and took out the stick.

The horse grunted (If it even was possible). "I wonder what it is doing alone in the mountains?" Marinette said as she looked at her classmates and the horse. Marinette looked around the house trying to find some clues on who owns the horse and what's it name. She found a badge under it neck and long mane. "Snowflak...from..Arendelle..Huh? Snowflake." She said as she looked at him and he let out a neigh in agreement. She mused and smiled. "Ma'am can I ride him all the way to Arendelle? I am sure only 7 people can sit on each sleigh and we are total 16....So one of them can sit with me.." She said. Caline looked unsure. "Have you ever ridden a horse before and there is snow in the mountains..Are you sure about this?" She said. "Of course! I am sure! Now anyone who wants to sit with me?" She continued. Nobody raised their hands. Marinette shrugged as she sat down on the horse. Everybody silently sat on the sleigh. Adrien was the last one and there was no space left. "C'mon sit with me! You trust me don't you?" She said. "Not after what you did on the bu- AAAAAAHH!" He grumbled to be interrupted by Marinette pulling him up on the horse. Marinette looked back at the 4 yaks who were busy being lazy. She suddenly whistled. The 4 yaks suddenly stood erect. Everybody looked shocked at the result.

"Follow me!" She commanded as she started riding the horse at full pace with the yaks following them. "WOOHOO!" Marinette screamed as they dodged a big tree trunk layed on the snow. Meanwhile....Adrien was screaming his life out with his eye tightly shut. "AAAAHHH!" He shouted. "Shut up! You are screaming like a small girl!" Marinette said as she ducked down, dodging a tree branch. "OUCH!" Adrien screamed as he was met face to face with the branch. Marinette laughed as she continued riding the house. She looked back to check if the class was following her. She looked ahead after seeing that the class was following her. She saw a small frozen pond. "GET READY!" Marinette said as she whistled to alarm the yaks. The yaks heard the whistle and got ready for the ice. "YAHHOO!" Marinette shouted as the horse leaped above the ice. Same with yaks. The whole class and Adrien was screaming. Soon they reached the other side. "THAT WAS SO COOL!" Marinette shouted as she felt the wind in her hair. "Not to mention scary!" Adrien whimpered from behind. "Oh c'mon! Don't be such a dimwit!" Marinette said when closed her eyes. "Yeah bu- EEEEEEKKK!" Adrien shouted as he looked at Arendelle which was just a few meters away from them. "WE REACHED ARENDELLE!" Marinette shouted, teare threatening to come out her eyes as she saw her hometown.

Marinette slowly led the horse to Arendelle. She jumped of his back as she looked at the kingdom. Nothing changed, it was just as she remembered. "Woah!" Alya said as she climbed off the sleigh. "It is so beau- Ouch!" Adrien said as he fell down becuase the horse shook himself. He glared at the horse who just neighed which almost sounded like a laugh. "Hmph!" Adrien huffed as he dusted himself. "Snowflake!" They heard a voice. They turned around and saw a teenage girl running towars them. "Is he yours?" Marinette asked the 13 year old. The girl nodded. "We found him in the mountains." Marinette replied as she the girl hug the horse. "Oh snowflake! I was so worried!" The girl said as she kissed him on the head. "What had happened?" Marinette said. "I had to go out for some while and when I came back I found out Snowflake ran away." She said. "It's ok! He is with you now! Bye!" Marinette said. "Bye! Enjoy your stay at Arendelle!" They heard the girl say as they walked around, admiring the beauty of the kingdom. Alya nudged the waving Marinette beside her. "Why are you waving? You are acting as if you are famous!" She said. "Alya! Look at the small kids! They are waving at us!" Marinette pointed out. Alya looked as saw the saw kids ages below 10 waving at them as they passed by. Alya gulped so she couldn't squeal at how cute they looked.