Chapter1

Mikasa's POV:

I was sitting against a wall just staring off into the sky.

'' Isn't that Mikasa? Your boyfriend isn't huh?'' A random boy came up to me acting all smug. He had a group of boys surrounding him and me.

I would fight back if it wasn't true, without Eren I am weak. He has a cold and Carla told me to go and play.

They started beating me up with no mercy. I deserve this, I have done this to them.

I was barely holding on until a...... girl? The mysterious girl did a flying into one of the boy's necks. She continued to take them down one by one until one of the boys took her my her neck and pinned her against the wall opposite from me, her face was a blur to me.

She was gasping for air. the other boys regrouped around her, about to beat her up.

Something went through me, like that day when Eren saved me.

I ran towards the boy pinning the girl against the wall. I took him down. The girl gasped for air as her eyes turned from E/C to pure blood red. Boys charged at her but every one of them was down.

Her eyes went back to normal as her gaze reaches me. Her curious E/C eye scanning me until she saw the bruises on me. Her cold glare softens as she walks over to me.

"You poor thing" She puts a warm hand against my cold cheek. "Oh no! Your scarf" she says referring to the new hole in the scarf Eren gave me.

"Com'n my house is right there, I'll fix up you and your scarf," She says pointing towards the house I was leaning against. 

I simply nod, she looked around the same age as me so I was bound to trust her. We walked to her house.

"My name is Y/N L/N by the way," She said with a sweet voice.

"Mikasa Akerman" I responded.

She smiled.

L/N why does that seem so familiar. That's when it hit me.