Chapter2

That's when it hit me.

FLASHBACK

I was going downstairs to ask my mother where babies come from.

"Yes! But She needs to learn about her heritage!"  my mother said bitterly.

"no! What if she decides to try and find more L/Ns. They're outside the Walls! It's dangerous!" my father spat back on the verge of tears.

L/N? Outside the . . . Walls? Why would I go there?

When they stopped fighting I entered the room. They were no longer there. I saw a book on the table it said 'The L/n and Akerman clan'

Was what they were fighting about?

I opened the book and read it.

The L/n and Akerman clans lived happily together. They had a special bond. The Akerman's always fell in love with random people. These random people took advantage of the power that was given to them and abuse that power, however, a rule was made because of this L/ns will be suited to an Ackerman for marriage. That's why Akerman's and L/ns usually get married. Unlike normal people, L/ns don't control what an Akerman does that is why they get married, so Akerman's can be free. But, If it is needed an L/N can indeed control and Ackerman. It happens when their eyes turn red, as Ackermans have god strength they have the devil's strength.

Flashback over

While I was having a flashback, Y/n already patched me up and was now fixing up my scarf.

I blush madly realizing that if my family and I were still with the clans I would have married Y/n or someone else.

What did they mean that L/Ns are outside the wa-

"done!" Y/n chirps out while walking back towards me.

She stood up while I was sat down in a chair. She was face-to-face with me. Our noses nearly touching. She raps the scarf around me and gives a warm and loving smile.

"To cover the whole I made a little heart," she said sweetly.

I looked down to see the small heart it made my face grow a darker shade of pink.

I felt a warm hand press against my cheek. My head perks a bit at the sudden interaction.

"are you sick your face is burning up? It's getting late your family is probably worried sick, let me walk you home just in case those boys come back" she says removing her hand from my cheek.