Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①

Hi my name is Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader and this is my story. Let's start off at when I was born, I was born as a girl so I can't change that but I wanted to be a boy because I don't want to show my real self. Now enough about my past, let's get into the story.

°°

I wake up before the Daytime Announcement and Goes to get ready for the day, I don't know if I cut my hair or put it in pins because it's been a long time since I did something with my hair. I waited for the Announcement to go off and goes to the Dining Hall before everyone else made it there.

I went in the kitchen and grabbed a panta, 'should I make food this time so Mom can take a break?' I thought to myself. I put the panta at my table and went back into the kitchen to start cooking. I finished the food and went to go sit at my table to start eating, everyone started coming in and to get food then go to sit in their groups.

I saw Kirumi sit down next to me and started to talk to me, "Ouma-Kun did you make the food for everyone?" I nodded and she smiled at me before starting to eat.

"Wow! this is the best food then last time!" Kaito shouted. "What did you put in it Tojo-San?" Shuichi asked, Kirumi looked at me and I handed her a paper with stuff that was in the food. She started saying what was in it and everyone was smiling at her while I been finished my food and had my head down feeling a little bit upset.

The monitor came on and we all looked at it, "Puhuhu~ head to the gym for a new motivation." The bear said and the monitor turned off. I got up and left with my hands behind my head "Bye losers" I said and I was gone before anyone could say anything, I waited in the gym for everyone to come. They came in "Finally! you guys are snails!" I said and everyone gave me a irritated face.

°<Monokuma POV>°

I appeared in front of them and they all looked at me "Now then, I have a box with names and the 3 people that is picked will get their darkest secret shown. So come back in 5 hours, Puhuhu!~" I said

°<Kokichi POV>°

I was scared and I slowly left the gym without no one noticing me, once I got outside the gym I quickly ran to my dorm and locked it behind me. I went to my bed and layed there while thoughts went through my mind for like 3 hours, I calmed down and did some drawings while waiting for 2 hours.

I got up and went to the gym putting my mask back on, I went in and stand in the back. "Welcome back, now the first one is! The Ultimate Mage!" Monokuma said playing the video.

Himiko Yumeno (Don't know if I spelled it right)

The Ultimate Mage

Always low on MP because she never sleeps and is always not wanting to do anything

The Video ended and I saw Tenko hugging the mage "The next one issss!" "Ryoma." Monokuma said and starts playing the video of Ryoma.

《After Ryoma's Video Because I Was Too Lazy For That😅》

"Last but not least is," The bear was feeling into the box while I was whispering to myself say 'not me not me' repeatedly. Monokuma pulled the piece of paper out and read it "Kokichi Ouma!" He yelled and starts playing the video.

Kokichi Ouma The Ultimate Supreme Leader

You Might Think He Has Nothing To Hide Well You Thought Wrong

Kokichi Ouma Or Should I Say "Koko Ouma" Is A Female! Hiding Her Identity As A Boy!

Everyone looked at me shocked and I wasn't paying attention to them I was too busy having thought going crazy in my head, I felt someone jumped and hugged me which caused me to fall on the ground and snapped out of my thoughts. "Atua says you are beautiful!" said Angie, I didn't know what she mean until Kirumi did my hair in a braid "Thank you I guess" I said

To.Be.Continued

——————————————————

Words: 729