Quiet

Since a majority of y'all said you wanted to see other CCs in this book, I decided, "Hey, why not put both bbh and some1 I have only included once in my oneshots before in the same story!"

Also, I'm aware the song above is romantic but this is platonic, wholesome techhalo/badblade >:[

Techno had expressed discomfort with shipping before and although he didn't outright say he didn't want to be shipped, I wanna be careful about it.

Neway, I'll stop talking, hope you enjoy the one-shot!

TW // attempted murder / intrusive thoughts
(Tell me if I missed any!!^^)

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Techno felt his mind rush with twisted thoughts, holding his sword shakily, pointing it towards the pale man. He was extremely scared. Why? He didn't know. All he know was that he had no control, he hadn't wanted this. But didn't he? If he didn't want this, then why was he so quick to turn on them?

There was something wrong with him. He was insane. There was nothing left worth saving. He had lost his mind. He was so terrified at the idea, and yet here he stood. A weapon in hand. Threatening to kill an innocent man he once considered his friend.

He stood there, legs shaking, not knowing what ran through the other's mind.
________________________

Bad stood there, legs shaking, not knowing what ran through the other's mind.

What was happening to him?

Techno... wasn't like this.
He needed to snap him out of this. He couldn't let him suffer from his own thoughts like this. He wouldnt give up on him. He couldn't.
________________________

I'm not yours, and you're not mine
But we can sit and pass the time
No fighting wars, no ringing chimes
We're just feelin' fine
________________________

Techno paused, feeling shiver go down his spine.

That song... he recognized it.

His mind strained as he struggled to remember from where. God, he wishes he could remember. It made him feel safe. That's all he wanted. To feel safe.
________________________

This is where were 'sposed to be, sitting by a broken tree
No tragedy
No poetry

Just staring at the sky
________________________

He felt his breath hitch as the words came back to him. He froze, his grip on the sword slowly loosening. He started to break. What was happening?
________________________

I could wait a thousand hours
Stay the same in sun and showers
Pick apart a hundred flowers
Just to be quiet
________________________

Bad gulped nervously, watching as the pinkette's expression softened. He seemed so much more calm. Hopefully, just hopefully, the cold exterior would be melted away soon.
________________________

Techno whimpered, feeling his icey walls start to crumble, the warmth of his true self melting through it. He couldn't feel his hands and he fell to the ground as he started to lose face.

A waterfall of tears spilled to the rough cobblestone pavement. He looked to his roughened palms, what was he doing?

He never wanted to hurt anyone.