Chapter 2

**Sydney's POV**
Once I get off the bus with hayes I start to get nervous. This feeling has never come to me before. usually I'm the girl that doesn't give a damn about what you think about me, but as of right now all I can think about is Hayes and if people are going to like me.

When I walk into the school with hayes by my side, all these girls start to glare at me. Hayes saw that they were staring at me and told me to just ignore them. But it's kind of hard to just ignore a bunch of girls giving you dirty looks.

Hayes shows me where my locker is and walks with me to our first class of the day, which is english.

"I hate english" Hayes said.

"Why do you hate english"? I asked.

"It's so confusing and I never do well in this class". He said.

"Hayes if you ever need help in English I can always help you".

" Thanks Syd I might take you up on that offer". he said.

"Syd"? I said like I asked, kind of coming off a little mean.

"Ohh do you no like Syd? I won't call you that, but I think it's a cute nick name". he said

I know I hate when I'm being called Syd, but I couldn't help but not say it didn't bother me. Hayes is too damn cute to be mad at or say no to.

"Haha it's okay it's fine".

"Haha okay Syd."

Hayes and I sit down next to each other and he asking me questions about living in Boston . Then his friends come in ask him who I am.

"John and Ryan this is Sydney, she just moved here from Boston"! Hayes said excitedly.

Then a girl came up to Ryan and I assumed that it was his girlfriend by the way they were all over each other. She introduced herself to me since all the boys were talking about there summer and what they did.

"Hii! I'm Liv! I'm Ryan's girlfriend"! She said.
"Hi I'm Sydney I just moved here from Boston"!

"I love Boston! It's so pretty there in the summer!" Liv said

"Haha ya it's the best". I said sadly.

"Hey I know you probably don't know a lot of people here yet, and I am having some friends over tomorrow night, would you want to come too"? Liv said sincerely.

"That sounds great". I said as the bell rang telling us that class is starting.

After English Hayes and I had homec. We were put in the same group and had so much fun making cookies. we did get in trouble for throwing flour at each other though. After that class we had history. History is my favorite subject. Hayes didn't talk to me once that class. He didn't even look at me. Hayes was only talking to this one girl Maeve. Maeve had long wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes. I had only been at that school for one day and I already knew not to mess with Maeve. Maeve was the most popular girl in school and all the boys seemed to be infatuated with her, even though she was a complete bitch. All I know is that Hayes seems really into her and not at all into me. but hey Hayes friend John did seem pretty Nice and not to mention cute.