Author's note

Warning: Spoilers

Thank you for coming this far. I would very much like to hear what you thought, so please leave a comment, both positive and negative criticism <3 Voting always helps us authors, so I would be very grateful for that as well. 

With this, I really tried to dive down into the complexities a relationship might hold. It's so easy building up a perfect relationship in a fanfiction like in my book Encore, but with my book Temperature I tried to move away from that (please do give them both a read! Encore is my second strongest book alongside this one and Temperature is my best work I've ever done in my entire life counting every art form in). I know panic attacks are a real problem for people and that you can't really decide when they occur, which is why I put Madara in some really awkward and unfortunate situations. I made them fight because that happens in relationships and is healthy! 

But most of all, I mixed in Madara's struggle with being in love with a dying man, and having another man in his life whom he loved, in a sense, too, and whom would still be alive when his true love died. The beauty of being an author is that I know exactly what will happen after Hashirama dies, but for the reader, it's up for interpretation. That's the beauty of the art form of writing, I suppose. 

Thank you again for reading this. I appreciate it more than I can ever say <3