Sonic and Mlp:25 years later (Taken)

Personally i can't figure out a good title for this story so this is the best i can do.Why am i posting this on Thursday instead of Saturday?Well i wanted to make up for not posting on Saturday.
Info about story:
So this story will take place after season 9 and will take place in the sonic arche comics.Note:Equestria and mobius Have never met only Twilight and Shadow.

Plot:
Twilight and shadow.A pony and a mobian They loved each other dearly but they live in a world Where was many wars especially after sonic had vanished. so they hatched a plan but it would mean there separation.The plan was that shadow would marry queen sally once shadow was crowned king He and twilight would sign a peace treaty to end the wars but unfortunately shadow goes a bit overboard without Twilights knowledge.Once Twilight gets notice of what's going on in mobius she confronts shadow in secret and is able to convince shadow from going too far.But Before they were able to sigh the peace treaty.Something or Someone had shadow imprisoned in a deep sleep. once Twilight gets word of this she's devastated.But someone from one of shadows army's offers Twilight a chance to free shadow from his imprisonment...........

Ok while writing this i realised that shadow and twilight may be playing Bad guy roles.So if you want to write this you must let me know.And if you are then you Must get a quick summary of the sonic arche comics mainly "Sonic universe 25 years later"It's sorta a requirement to write this story it's really really really really REALLY IMPORTANT for this story.Thank you and i hope its not to much to ask.

(This story has been given too Midnightshards2003.I can't wait to see what you come up with😁😁)