❄️Double Trouble🔥

Kaeya & Diluc

     "You disgraceful child! Do you have any idea what this means to our family?!" 

     You looked up at the voice and saw your aunt with a furious look on her face. You had just finished telling her you no longer wanted to be a servant to the Ragnvindr family. All your life, you ran around helping clean the house, do chores, and serve the family's youngest son, Diluc Ragnvindr. Since he was about a year younger than you, you were always told to be by his side and do anything he asks, even if it means going against the old master. You had done exactly that, learning to serve him best and slowly you two became best friends. Unfortunately, you didn't want to do this anymore, and you were at your breaking point. Watching him accomplish all the great things you wished you could do alongside him, but instead be stuck at home waiting for orders, knowing there is so much more to life than this.

     One night, you had decided enough was enough, and you were going to travel to become what you wanted to become; free. You knew you had a vision already, it was an electro one, and you wanted to learn how to wield it properly. Unfortunately for you, there was no master that could teach you because your aunt forced you to hide it and not pursue it because it "wasn't your place" to do so. 

     "The only reason I even kept you after your mother decided to run away was because I found out the master's wife was pregnant! Your whole life's purpose is to serve the young master and here you are-" 

     "That is enough, Miss Karen," A voice interrupted your aunt. Looking up, you're surprised by the sight of Kaeya, the adoptive son of the Ragnvindr family. You never knew how he was related to the family or anything about him really, all you knew was that he would sneak you out to enjoy time with him while you weren't working.

     "A-ah, Master Kaeya, I wasn't doing anything- I was just teaching my daughter a lesson," She nervously announced, now suddenly in fear that someone has seen her toxicity towards you.

     "Teaching a lesson doesn't need to involve yelling, the whole estate could have heard you if I didn't step in," Kaeya slyly spoke. It surprised you to see him stand up for you, you thought his foxy ways were just to get you to disobey the masters you swore to serve until now. 

     After hearing Kaeya say this, your mother looks up away from you two and surveys her surroundings, realizing all the other servants were looking and whispering to each other. She huffs and now looks back at him angrily with some new found confidence and rage.

     "Whatever, you are a disgrace (Y/N), and don't think I didn't notice you sneaking around with this bastard of a child!" She yells, pointing to Kaeya when saying the last part of her sentence. 

     All of a sudden time seems to stop and all you hear is a loud WHACK. Looking up, you see the Old Master standing there protectively in front of Kaeya and you, with your aunt now on the floor holding her cheek in her hand.

     "Leave..." Your aunt says darkly, her face now full of rage. Looking at her confused, she meets your eyes with a deathly glare. "I said leave!" Her voice booms, frightening you and making your whole body shake. With that, before anyone could do anything, you take off in the opposite direction of them all.

     Running and running. That's all you did as the bright sun started to retire from the sky. You didn't know where you were going, all of it looked unfamiliar since you had never left the estate like this before, but your legs seemed to be taking you somewhere far away. While you were still running, suddenly your legs decide to buckle from under you and make you collapse.