Criminal

"I'm boreddddd! Maru maru! Play with me" I giggled as i reached for the man wearing a lab coat. I took ahold of his clothes and winked at him, giving the snake a sly smile.

He shrugged me away "well if you're bored! There is a door right there. Leave." He says and Turns back to his potion mixing. Witch.

Orochimaru didn't actually like me. He didn't think of me as a friend, hell not even as a acquaintance. Me? It was a whole different story. I was totally in love with the man who was 3 decades older then me.

His ponytail swung with his movements, the face he made when he added a drop to human skin informed me that the supposed "potion" didn't work. I was sitting on his desk, he was shifting between area to area to grab what he needs.

For some reason, I've been coming here every day for a year now, well tomorrow marks the day. The only people who knew I hung out with him where Suigetsu and jugo. If anyone of konoha found out, I'd be in big trouble. Orochimaru is a S class Criminal....remember?

"You know I turn 41 in a couple of days. Four to be exact" I say and swing my legs happily. "Your point is?" He says and I pout. "Not even a happy early birthday?"

"I wish you'd die soon, Y/N" he mumbles and I pout.

Reaching right over, I took ahold of his pony tail. "HEY-" I pulled him my way, the chair rolling and hitting the desk a bit. I leaned down as I pulled his head back a bit.

Leaning closer, I huffed a bit. His cheeks suddenly went pink. Woah....totally shy snake...."you love me....Maru, don't you? Admit it..." I say, more serious.

His eyes widen a bit "w-what the hell are you talking about?! Let go of me this instance" he tries to act angry, but the pink on his face was to adorable.

"Orochimaru sama....you know I like you right? How come you shut me down every time I try to flirt with you? Do you think I'm not good enough?" I say, pouting a bit.

"N-no, you're good enough? B-but! You're Not s-supposed to Tell Someone You're flirting with em!" He said, stuttering over his words.

He tried to look down, but he was to late. I gripped his face and pulled him into a kiss, his lips where so soft....was this his first kiss? Nah come on, he had to have a girlfriend before. Right?

"Ngh~" the noises he made as I sucked away his oxygen where adorable. Like he wasn't ready for me to take him In. I licked his lips softly and pulled away.

"Well then.....wasn't that nice?" I hop down and grab my stuff "I'll be heading off now, dinner time" I say and start walking to the door. I hear quick footsteps.

In a second, I was pushed against a wall, my stomach touched the wall as my face smashed against it a bit, Orochimaru pressing on me. "You're Gonna leave after that? I'm quite excited now..."

He touched the hem of my pants.

"Oh yah? Then don't be shy....take em off." He places his hand on my pants and slowly pulls em off. I let his sinned hands touch me in different places, curing my body in every touch.

Soon enough, He had pushed all of his things off his desk and I was sitting on top of him. He had stripped of his clothes except his boxers and I was pretty much the same.

"You know....I always thought about what that tongue can do..." I say and he slowly lets it out. He licks my stomach and I giggle softly. Damn....totally blinded by love to think that's sexy. (It is, Leave me be)

I slowly rub his bulge, his face lights up with pleasure and he softly lets out a moan. He slowly gets hard, harder and harder. I take off his boxers, but he quickly covers. "N-no that's embarrassing"

I laugh softly and remove his hands "no it's not, we're already sinning, arent we?" I smirk and he softly nods. I lean down and give the tip a soft kiss.

"N-no- you c-can't do that-" he argues a bit, but I ignore it. I lick his shaft and slowly take it in my mouth. "T-t-Thats dir- *huff*" he moans loudly and grips my hair. Totally his first time then.

I bob my head quickly, loving the way he twitched inside my mouth "I'm gonna cu-" as soon as he spoke, i pulled away. His eyes widened and his face slumped. God who knew one of the scariest mans to konoha is actually a fucking bottom.

I slipped off my panties as he quickly looked away. "Do you have a condom?" I say and he turns red "W-Why would i have a condom if the last time I did it was like 20 YEARS ago" he says "think Y/N, You idiot" he says

"20?! Damnnn mans never got pussy in a while" I say, making a funny face, totally ruining the sexual tension. He laughs softly and pokes my forehead "shut up! You're embarrassing me" he says and pouts.

During his pouting session, I simply slip it in. "He- fuck" he softly moans and closes his eyes. I begin to move in a steady pace, watching how his expression changes. "Faster....plzs?" He almost questions it as I speed up.

Being taken away by the devil and his hands, I move at a incredibly fast pace. Is this what it feels like to fuck the man you've loved for years? If so, it feels amazing. I wanna be in his arms always, I wanna be the one he does experiments on, it doesn't matter, I just wanna be touched by him.

His bangs move to the side as he shakes his head in pleasure. "I'm close" he hisses out, biting down on his hand. I was too, just hold it a little longer. Feeling it about to come out, I pull away and release, he releases just in time and I slump down into his arms.

"Hey Orochima- AHHHHH" I turn to look and see a obviously traumatized suigetsu "NO NO NO JUGOOOO HELP" papers scatter on the floor as he ran away, looking for jugo. Poor kid....

"I forgot to lock the door..." he says "whoops?" I chuckle, cocking my head a bit. "Don't regret it" he says and I giggle as I snuggle into him.

~The End~

—————————————————————————

Poor suigetsu. Okay honestly, Orochimaru is hot. If you think any less, be gone. thot.

Kidding :) follow and commnet hehe.