Chapter 11

[Nagisa has been at Kunugagigoka Junior High for about 3weeks]

~Nagisa POV~

Tomorrow class, the school will be holding its monthly assembly," Korosensei announces.

"Huh?" I ask. The class looks at me weirdly. "Whats an assembly?"

"You don't know what an assembly is?" Maehara asks.

"I've never been in one school this long," I state.

The class looks slightly embarrassed with hints of saddness. I wonder why that is.

"An assembly is a school gathering that and entire school or grade level attends. Thos one will be the entire school," Korosensei explains, "Also, if you don't mind me asking, how come you have never been in a school for very long?"

"My family moves around a lot," I respond a bit quickly, although it isn't a complete lie. Korosensei doesn't look like he completely bought it.

After that the lunch bell rings and the teachers go to the teachers lounge while the rest of class makes me eat with them for the day.

"You let that lie out quickly," Karama states, "If you listen closely you can tell its a lie."

"I don't know why I said it like that since it wasn't a complete lie," I respond.

"What do you mean?" Nakamura asks.

"My family lives in one house but we travel a lot for work so I'm not home very often," I explain, "I'm also usually not in a school for longer than a week because I work quickly. However, my target is also usually human," I mumble the last part as Korosensei is out front of the classroom with Irina trying to take pot shots at him and failing. Shes a dumbass.

~Karma POV~

Nagisa seems completely unfazed about not havimg a normal childhood and I can't help but feel bad for her. I never thought I would feel bad for an assassin.

But then again, I never thought that I would feel anything for an assassin.

~•~The Next Day~•~
~Nagisa POV~

Once second period starts, the class makes its way back down the mountain for this assembly thing, apart from Korosensei of course who has to remain a government secret.

As we walk onto the main campus we walk into a large gym area with a huge stage in the wall. Honestly, I expected more from a preppy rich school.

I see a bunch of other students looking at our class and muttering nonsense while pointimg at me. What do they have nothing better to do.

A couple of guys walk up to me with smirks on theor face. Oh feeling flirty huh? Great. I wonder how scared I can make them.

"Hey hot stuff? What did you do to be put in end class?" One of the guys ask.

"Got expelled from my old school for breaking a guys neck and arm in three places. Pretty sure he is still unconscious in the hospital. Want to see if I can do it again?" I respond with a smirk.

The quickly shake their heads and go back to where they are supposed to me. Cowards.

"Is that really your story for why you are in E class?" Karma asks wide eyed.

"Oh I don't have a story. Its just the first thing that came to mind that I could scare them with," I respond non-chanticly.

"Okay, more serious question did you actually do that?" Kayano asks.

"That story was kind of true. I did sprain a guys neck and break his arm but he isn't in the hospital anymore. Hes okay. This was a few years ago," I state.

"Now I'm curious. If it was a target her wouldn't be okay now so who was it?" Irina asks.

I laugh slightly, "Ayato."

=====

I finished writing this story. Theres about 35 chapters and I am currently working on a sequel.

I am way to ahead.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you Friday.

- Aspen//Buggy