small update / thanks for (almost) 83k!

hi everyone! this is lara, the writer of these one-shots. thank you for all the enthusiasm you have shown towards each and every one of these mini stories that i hold near and dear to my heart! as of right now, i have works-in-progress, but they are nowhere near the point of where i'd like them to end. i hope to have them done by December, as two of them are set during the holiday season!

i'm a student, so i'm prioritizing my schoolwork over my writing. (currently, i'm taking a 1-semester writing course, and phew, i think i can only handle writing for just the class at the moment.) this doesn't mean i haven't fallen out of love with haikyuu, or that i don't want to stop writing! writing fanfiction has been such a large part of my pre-teen and now teen life, so i don't want to let it go just yet. i'm thankful that you all are so kind and support me!

few updates:
— if you haven't already, please follow my tumblr charmingchikara! this is my new tumblr where i will be posting my works when they are done and you'll see it there first before any other platform! i also have a separate tumblr & AO3 under the name hqprotectionsquad, but i won't be posting any new works to the tumblr under that name!
— please refrain from cursing in the comments! i read all of the comments and i am super grateful for you all, but please respect the Wattpad (and my own) guidelines.
— reminder that all writing, character/ship decisions, etc are of my own volition and it's what i intended. please understand that before being upset and writing comments about choices that i have made for my one-shots.

thank you again for supporting me on this journey, and thank you for sticking around. stay safe and stay well!