Chapter 19• Friends

Update

If you're enjoying the story don't forget to vote, comment and share. It really means a lot 💛

Enjoy 💛✨

•••

Naruto P.O.V/ Timeskip

Over the past few weeks everything seemed to fall right into place. Kiba and I have spent every day and night together, no matter how complicated.

It was very repetitive, but we didn't mind it. Most of our days would begin with waking up after being intimate, having breakfast together, studying together, waiting for the other person while they were at their classes, going out for dinner or making dinner, and finally ending the night with us being intimate.

And that was just our day without all the sex, which is a completely different list.

The point was, we couldn't get enough of each other and every moment I spent with him made me feel more alive and myself than the last. He's made me break and regrow my shelf for being a troublemaker by helping him steal from the hunter and our occasional teasing and pranks we'd pull. Even Neji noticed and was happy that I found a way to be both what I want and what I wanted my parents to see, but there was a problem.

How would I introduce Kiba to my family, and how was I going to face his friends?

He's been wanting to me to meet his friends since the whole situation with Kankuro, which would be fine, but I was sure there were at least three people within that group that I knew would dislike me.

Sai, was one of them and frankly if it was just him, I wouldn't care, but Shikamaru and Choji are apart of his group and they knew me, the real me, and I just abandoned them without even explaining to them why we couldn't be friends anymore.

I'll look like an absolute hypocrite now.

And for my parents, well, their reaction to Sai wasn't the best, and Kiba was a hundred times worse. He drove a motorcycle, he had tattoos, he doesn't wear underwear and he owns a leather jacket. To them I'm fooling around with the embodiment of a bad boy.

They'd freak out!

"Kit, you want syrup on your pancakes? It's a little sweet and I don't wanna spoil your appetite." He asked me while yawning over the stove, his hair was messy and he was only wearing my underwear, he looked absolutely adorable with the little tired pout he had on his lips.

"Um, no it's probably unhealthy anyway."

"Since when do you care about being healthy?" He asked, raising an eyebrow while pointing at me with the spatula. "Also, why are you staring into space like that when I'm over here."

"Haha you must be rubbing off on me, and I was just think about something. Speaking of which hold that pose." I chuckled, grabbing my camera and taking a quick picture of him.

"Hm, you're really making use of that photo album." He smiled. "Next time I'll rub more in you than on you."

"Don't say such lewd things over the food, Kiba!"

"Why? You act like you don't know what both of them taste like." He teased, turning around and swinging his hips side to side, showing off his covered member bouncing around. Which I couldn't help but find both amusing and attractive.

That was the thing with Kiba, he may seem like a bad boy, but he wasn't. He's literally over there making us pancakes in my underwear while being tired from last night's session.

He was an absolute teddy bear, or grizzle bear for that matter. He's a nice guy, but just has his time when he loses his temper.

Not everyone will understand that though.