Hi ^-^

These r just basic things you find at the start of every story.
THIS BOOK IS ABOUT THE CHARACTER WILBUR not the real person!!! If Wilbur tells me to take this down i will in a heartbeat.
This is a bunch of Wilbur angst because for some reason theres so little of it. The character of Wilbur in the smp is a huge comfort character for me and i want to make some angst of him. I might not update often but i have many ideas.

Right now i do have a bit of a list of scenarios i would like to write in here:

1. Phil, Techno, and Tommy were out for the day to do some shopping. Home alone, Wilbur lets his emotions out. He sobs for hours, letting the anger and stress take over. He never heard the garage door open.

2. Wilbur breaks down seeing the man who caused him so much pain and trauma in public. He has a panic attack and his brothers and dad act quickly. Phil trying to calm the boy down, Tommy ready to fight, and Techno having already confronted the man.

3. Its been days since Wilbur has last slept. He was shaky and out of it. School work was piling up on him, causing too much stress to deal with. His family notices.

If you have any suggestions ill take them and maybe do them :D just comment ^-^
Ill start writing very soon. I don't write much so please excuse me if its a lil odd. If i stop updating for a long time comment or something, it gives me motivation to continue.