|32|

Micaela felt thirsty around 3AM. Bumangon siya at lumabas ng kuwarto para kumuha ng tubig na maiinom. Babalik na sana siya sa kuwarto ng maisip niyang sumilip sa labas.

The only light she saw ay ang sinag ng liwanag mula sa ibaba kung saan may mangilan ngilan pang mga taong nagsasaya sa dalampasigan at sa dagat. She slightly opened the curtains and thru the windows saw the glimmering lights of the fishing boats from afar.

Ang sarap ng haplos ng hangin sa pisngi niya. Napakasarap sa lugar na ito.

"Can't sleep?" she was caught surprised by Zian's voice.

"N-Nauhaw lang ako kaya kumuha ako ng tubig." sagot niya.

Zian stood by her side.

"This place is so beautiful." sabi ni Micaela.

"Yes... and I am now with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen..." sagot ni Zian while gazing out the windows."

Napangiti si Micaela pero aminin man niya o hindi may halong kilig ang dala ni Zian nang sabihin ito.

"Baka maniwala ako ha?" sabi niya.

"I'll tell you a secret Micaela. This place is where my mom and dad started their love story."

"Talaga?"

"That is why I promised myself I will never bring any girl here unless siya na ang babaeng pakakasalan ko. I want to start my lifetime with that girl na dadalhin ko dito."

"T-tulog na tayo..." tumalikod si Micaela para bumalik sa kuwarto pero pinigilan siya ni Zian.

He grabbed her by the arm turning her to face him and before she can even resist he pulled her into his arms gently lifting her chin to look at him and covered her mouth with his kissing her passionately sending shivers all over her body and slowly returning the sweet kiss.

This is the first time she is being kissed by a man and it feels so good then she jolted. She backed out catching her breath. She freed herself from Zian's embrace.

"Z-Zian...mali ito. You are my boss... I can't..." She turned her back to face the window.

Zian embraced her from behind planting light kisses at the back of her neck. Nibbling her ears making her ache for more.

"Kung mali ito Micaela...then tell me what is right...Give me a reason... tell me you don't want me..." He whispered as he traced his lips to hers kissing her again this time gently. "I loved you the very moment I first saw you..." Micaela can no longer resist Zian she placed her arms around his neck and returned the kiss.

Zian's hands were busy tracing her face, her neck down to her breasts slowly unbuttoning the oversized polo na ipinahiram nito sa kanya. He explored her body igniting the fire within her.

He then carried her to his room without releasing the kiss. Gently laid her on bed as they both savor and explored an endless and passionate love.