Huh?!

Author's POV

3 months have now passed.

And as each day has passed, the big 3's plan has only became more successful.

Since Bighit has started Bangchin's new web series, it has only made JYP more frustrated and his plan more worst.

Sana's POV

I knew this would happen...
I knew he could never betray Eunha and his family just to return my feelings...
I wish I could end this whole thing but I can't...
But it's worth a try, right?

I got up from my bed and started to walk through the empty dorm, to the living room. I put my shoes on then grabbed my jacket from the coat hanger and started to make my way to JYP Entertainment.

When I arrived at the building, I went straight to JYP's office. Without knocking, I entered the office., making JYP jump from the sudden sound. "Oh Sana, how are you sweetheart?" I rolled my eyes at the nickname. "Mr. Jin Young, I respect you a lot but....I can't continue with your plan.."

I watched as the smile on his face fall. "What did you just say?" He's getting mad. "I-I just don't feel comfortable....continuing with this plan of yours." I simply said. The way he was staring at me was suffocating me.

Suddenly, JYP stood up from his chair and walked over to me. He then  leaned over in my ear. "Is that so?" He whispered. "Y-Yes Mr. Jin Young, I'm sorry.." Jin Young backed away with a smirk on his face. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain shoot through my head as JYP pulled my hair even harder.

"Now you listen here you ungrateful bitch, you will continue with my plan and you will break them up, got it!" Jin Young yelled as he asked. "Yes." I cried. Jin Young finally let my hair go.

"Now here is what you are going to do...."

________________________

Sanaoh2 just posted a picture!!

❤️350,692 likes   💬Comments Disabled _________________________

❤️350,692 likes 💬Comments Disabled
_________________________

It's.momo just posted a picture!!

momo just posted a picture!!