Prologue

It wasn't a dream come true,
unless it slaps you.
You were so sure before.
but now felt the sore.

Have you ever fell inlove?
Have you ever tried to enter in a relationship?
Have you ever fought for someone?
Have you ever thought that person is the one?
Have you ever felt the word hurt?
Or have you ever got the inflicted rose?

'Inflicted rose- a disease that will grow in your heart when you start to feel you're losing the person you love. It will bloom inside you, and will eventuallt kill you.'

'A disease where your heart controls, it can slow down but it will not end.'

Suna Rintarou is deeply inlove with Osamu Miya. He will not follow him around, but when the other needed him, without hesitation, he will go after him no matter what.

Luckily, Osamu asked him out.

" I like you Suna Rintarou, will you go out with me?" The other asked and a chuckle escaped Suna's lips.

"Of course silly, I love you right from the start."

On their 5th year together, Suna found out the truth.

"Am I nit enough? Haha. What the fuck."

"I-it's not that, I really loved you. But I l-love h-him more."

"Ha..... Ah, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! fuck..." he then begins to cry.. Five years.... five..mm fucking... years..

'Will stay? Will walk away? Will stop loving? Or will stop caring?'  He thought.

As he saw a scenery he never see will come, his heart start to ache as if something is growing.. As he place his hands in his chest he said:

'Bloom'