Chapter Two

If love means that I should be giving,
Why am I also the one hurting?
Love is not mysterious
because it is define dangerous.

*SUNA'S*

After the small talk I had with Atsumu, I felt a little bit fine. But, that's all. As soon as classes is done, I wanted to go home, I want to go home so bad but club practice is still a must. Ah, I will see them again..

When I open the door of the changing room, I am welcome by their teasing with Kita and Osamu.

"You two are back together at last. After weeks geez."

"Yeah, likr you always ended fighting and breaking up, but, eventually will be back together. Weirdos."

I want to get out of here so badly. Because those days that they broke up, I am there for Osamu, being a bitch giving his needs, being an option, being pathetic and will ended up hiding what happens afterwards. Only Atsumu knows about it, tch.

I greet everyone and puts my earphones to escape the conversation and just used my phone. The music sounds good but sad at the same time, I can surely relate

I got interrupted when Atsumu puts his head on my shoulders.

"What are you listening dumbass?" He whispered. I responded with a boring look, "Mind your own business asshole." He then act like he was betrayed and stick his tongue out, "I hate you! Bleh!"

"Are you two a couple? " Akagi asked.

Me and Atsumu are welcomed by curious eyes and I saw how Osamu's forehead creased.

Me and Atsumu look at eachother,

"Eew!"

"Disgusting."

We both said at the same time. Everyone laugh at us and we exchanged disgusting look at our faces.

Minutes later, practice starts. Exhausting, I wanna go home. I want to sleep. I wanna use my phone. The atmosphere is somewhat uncomfortable, knowing that Osamu is staring at me and it's fucking annoying.

'' What did I do this time?' I thought.

As soon as the practice finishes and we've cleaned up the gym. I went straight to the changing room even if there will be a meeting.

'I want to escape, tired.'

While changing my clothes I felt someone hugs me from behind.

"Rin~"

"Why Samu? " Of course, it was him. Who else would be?

"Are youn and Tsumu together? " he said in monotone.

"What? Of course not and please stop hugging me, someone might see us."  but he hug me tigther,

"Don't wanna.. You are mine right? I don't share what's mine." fuck, yes I am. But, shit why does it hurt?

"No one owns me, besides Kita is with you. Don't be absurd." I said but when I look at his way I was welcome by those tantalizing eyes.

"But you are." he said then hugs me and give me a peck on the cheeks. I blushed immediately and nods unconsiously.

He once again kissed my forehead and let me go.

"Someone might see us. Byebye."

When he gets out I felt my heart tightens. I don't know if it is pain or happiness.