Chapter 1

Stephen POV

*Incoming call*

*ring*  *ring *

"What?" 

"Damn who got on your bad side?"

"What do you want jace"

"I'm coming over with my niece and nephew "

"I don't want no bad ass kids over here"

"Well you might as well"

"You lucky you my best friend"

"Lucky me"

*Call end *

I don't know who his niece and nephew are but if their like his dumb ass I don't want them here but anyway.I just fired my assistant and people are to scared to even do a interview with me so I'm fucked if I can't find an assistant.

*knock*
"Come in"  I said as I sat down the door open and 2 kids came running in and sat in my chair in my office."Wassup step" Jace said as he walked in my office. " Hey man who kids"  " My sisters she supposed to come by to get them in a minute ." I really don't care about kids except my son but something about these twins that make me want to protect them with my life.

4hours later
*knock*  *knock*

"Come in" i said angry because I know that it's probably Ashley.

"Baby theirs a woman that claims that her kids are up here" Ashley said as she walked in and ignored everybody in the room.

"Send her in and it's Mr.Coleman to you do that shit again and your fired got it Ashley" i said calmly but also pissed so I won't scare the twins.

"Y...Yes sir" she said scared.

"Good"

"That's probably your mom kids" Jace said as getting up.

"Come on say bye to Stephen"

The twins ran up to me and hugged me and said "bye step" they said at the same time

"Bye..." I stopped because I didn't know their name.

"Skylar Holland and Jaden Holland" Jace said while pointing to each child.

"Bye Skylar and Jaden"I said waving

"Well jace do you think maybe you can help me find a assistant"

"Yea let me see if my sister can till you find one"he said 

"Ok " I said laughing because me being nice to her will never work.

"Bitch let's fight" a yell from down stairs says we all run down to the front desk and see Ashley and a fine ass hell woman finna fight I look over and see Jace and the twins jumping up and down happy.

"What's goi..." I started but Jace but his hand over my mouth and said shut up