Chapter 2

Jessica POV
I parked my car in the parking lot and walked in Coleman's Work to get my kids  and came upon a woman that looked like a plastic surgery went wrong but I can't judge.

"Excuse me ma'am can you tell where Mr.Coleman office is"I asked kindly 

"Bitch can't you see I'm doing something"she yelled to get everybody attention

"Well hoe you can go up there and tell my kids to come down here"I said angry

She got out of her chair and walked in the elevator. A couple of minutes later she came back down talking shit. Then all of a sudden she yell "Bitch let's fight"

I didn't feel like fighting today but my mama didn't raise no bitch.

Then the twins and Jace and a sexy as hell man came with them. 

"What's  goi" even his voice is sexy he was finna say what's going on but Jace cut him off and said shut up

She can from around the desk and swung but I dodged it and punched her till I was getting pulled off.

Stephen POV

Ashley swung and the woman dodged it and then she hit Ashley in the face with one punch Ashley was on the floor then she threw repeatedly punches to Ashley before I pulled her off of Ashley.

"You got knocked the fuck out"Jace said leaning over Ashley the twins and Jace burst out laughing.

I let her go when Ashley left so many questions ran through my head.

"Mommy" the twins ran up to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Hey my babies were y'all good for y'all uncle?"

How can somebody mood change like that like first your mad ready to fight then happy to see your kids like make up your damn mind woman.

She let her kids go and then Jace said "Jess this is Stephen Step this is Jessica"

  "hey"she said sticking her hand out waiting for me to shake it damn even her voice is sexy fuck I'm getting hard I thought to myself "hi" I said kind of scary.

"Say bye to y'all uncle and Stephen" Jessica said

"Bye uncle jace and Step" the twins said

"Jess do you think you can do me a favorite"he asked nervously

"What is it now jace" she said annoyed

"Umm...well..you see Stephen need a assistant and I thought that you would be the best person for it please Jess for me please."he plead

"When do you need one" she said ignoring Jace pleading

"Right now" I said

"My kids staying with me so let's get this over with I don't have all day"she said

I looked at jace with a face that said 'get your sister'. He mouthed sorry.