Best Friends Forever? | One Punch Man | Garou X Reader

Okay so just gonna say this now, the dialogue is mainly based off of the manga and my own guessing because I'm too lazy to watch and keep pausing and copying and then playing and then pausing and repeating... Also I'm sorry for how cliché this is but I'm just a sucker for long lost friends.

Angelic Devil is a hero name I made up. Her costume could be any white dress or pant suit of your choosing, with red, gold, and black accents. Either black or red boots/heels, and a mask of the same color. A golden trident and white wings. You can add any other details or accessories you want.

————

Metal Bat - Class S. Rank 15.

Angelic Devil - Class S. Rank 16.

Hero Hunter - Threat Level: Demon+.

Bad/Baddo. 17.

(Y/N). 18.

Garo/Garou. 18.

————

The ground shook. The pavement cracked. Trees were uprooted and knocked into glass windows. Bad and (Y/N) gasped. Turning around, they saw an even larger centipede-like monster emerge from the road. Centichoro.

"What the hell," (Y/N) whispered to herself in disbelief. "There's an even bigger one?"

"Apparently," Bad confirmed, wiping some blood off of his forehead. "Let's go."

"'Kay."

The two class S heroes charged at the large centipede monster, bat and trident in hand.

————

In the background, all the civilians were fleeing from the monsters that had been appearing all over Japan. Except for one. A young man with stiff, grey hair. Garou. Instead of fleeing, he began walking towards Centichoro, Metal Bat, and Angelic Devil. After being thrown into the side of a nearby building, Metal Bat was able to jump onto Centichoro's head. Angelic Devil looked up, as she was currently attempting to pry at the gargantuan monster's exoskeleton and stab his flesh.

Metal Bat used his special move, 'Pumped-Up Dragon Pummeling.' In return, Centichoro used 'Centipede Undulation,' throwing Metal Bat off of his head and onto the pavement. Angelic Devil gripped onto Centichoro for her life. Thankfully, she was able to hold on, but still had to find a way to defeat the monster. Back on the ground, Metal Bat struggled a bit, but eventually got up from the bent gate, swinging his bat over his shoulder.

"Ugh, I better head back. (Y/N)'s waiting for me." He groaned to himself.

He didn't notice Garou standing there until he shouted to get his attention.

"W-Wait a second! Metal Bat!" Garou exclaimed.

"Unh?" (This is what it says in the manga-)

"Well, if you're alive, then... Ha ha! My second S class hero. Now you have to fight me. I'm hunting you."

Metal Bat sighed. " Don't be dumb. Go evacuate! Can't you see that centipede?"

Just as he finished his sentence and turned around, Garou tried to strike Metal Bat, but he blocked it with his bat.

"The hero hunter who claims to be a monster? Oh... the guy who beat Tank-Top Master?"

"Yes, I am Garou."

"Hmmm. What a pain in the butt!" Metal Bat suddenly smirked. "I'm busy, but... I'll bust that crazy head of yours!"

Next thing the two know, someone else came crashing down onto the street, yelping in pain. It was Angelic Devil. Metal Bat mentally face-palmed as he rushed over to her, as he had completely forgot that she was still on Centichoro's back. Her white wings were now stained with blood and dirt, her trident was chipped, and her outfit was bloody and torn. Metal Bat dropped his bat and sat on the ground, cradling Angelic Devil's head in his lap.