{16} The Boom Boom

DON'T HOLD BACK, JUST PLAY THE- NO WAIT!

CREDITS TO @VERAQIU7 FOR THE HELP ON THIS! WE PLANNED IT OUT USING CHESS...

I just want to thank all you guys who commented and voted on my story. @HorrificChocolate, @VeraQiu7 and @Natsumi_Kori, the most supportive commenters on this story so mind if you guys check em' out? I really appreciate it so much! Eheh, now continue :3

-TRUMP CARD 

"I've seen...what I shouldn't have." Hanji muttered. Mika banged the table so loud it made all the members shudder, "I said....it's not what you think." 

Hanji put her hands up in surrender, "Yes, okay!"

Mika sighed and slumped back in her chair. Off all times, they just had to see them fighting yet....

 "G-gomene!" Armin stuttered. "What?" Levi stated bluntly.

"We didn't mean to-" Seconds later Mika was up and out of the room, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Tche, typical." Levi mumbled.

"Farlan, is it fine that we're patroling the streets without Bella?" Isabel asked uncertainly. "Geh, It's fine! It's not like we need her all the time anyways." He mumbeld bluntly.

"Whatever you say!" She replied with a genuine smile.

"Isabel, I'l patrol this part of the street. Call me if there's something wrong."

"Sure thing~" She chirped and skipped away. "I might see big bro again someday, Hime-sama is lucky to see him every morning." She sighed, but continued. "I shouldn't be jealous, anyways I have Farlan." A small smile had plastered against her lips, but she hadn't been aware of what was coming her way.

"Watch out!" Just as she turned her head, a cart had raced in her direction.

She couldn't react, her feet were glued to the ground. This is a stupid way to die again! She mentally screamed.

But the whistling of the loud wheels had dissipated from her sound waves. Instead, it was the heavy breathing of someone. She had been saved.

"Farla-"

Her eyes fixtated on an unfamiliar face. Dark moss eyes, the darkest orange hair and most of all.

"Arigatou Mr. Freckle face!" 

"Eh?" The man was dumbfounded at her choice of words. Yet he was quite surprised the statement actually made him flinch! 

Freckle-face huh? He thought to himself.

"No problem little miss," He murmured, she was about to walk away until he saw her face.

Isabel. 

A hand gripped tight on Isabel's sleeve, yet she couldn't even turn until she felt the presence of all her nightmares combined.

Threats. 

"Give this to the Princess of the Thorne blood." He pressed a vial into her palm. She froze in shock. She knew exactly what he was trying to do, and it was trickery. Pure trickery.

Anyhow, the man did too.

"-and if you dont," his arm locked around her throat. 

But she didn't bother to give in, not once, not ever again.