Someone I can count on.

A/N Like I said earlier, I am a total lazy ass but I have holidays this week so Ima work hard.

Buttercups eye's bulged and she wanted to die right there. Brick looked as if he had never dated her, their happy memories unimportant. He didn't even look at BC as if she was invisible! She sank into her chair, looking around for someone to notice her. That was when she noticed Boomer and Bubbles glaring at her , their hands curled into fists. BC grimaced, astonished that the innocent blues gave her looks that made her want to sink into the ground. She turned to Blossom and Dexter but they only shrugged and gave her a look of pity. BC almost wanted to go over there and yell at them. Blossom was her older sister for heavens sake! She was supposed to help BC but never said a word to her. For the first time, BC despised her sisters. One misunderstood her and the other didn't even care. A thought ran through her head, wondering if the one person she wanted dearly would come back. 

He oldest sister, Bliss, was across the country , working in her company. Bliss had always been Buttercup's fave sister and the one for her, like blossom was for bubbles. Bliss was tough and smart but she was 3 years older than BC and already had a company in New York. (The rest of the PPG and RBB are in California) She would always listen to everyone's perspective and sort out fights when they were younger. If she was there, she would do that too. However, the green puff was stuck with two shitty sisters. 

The bell rang, bringing BC back into reality. Princess led brick out the door, her hand hooked in his. BC merely got up and left passing a smirking Brick and a slut (AKA Princess POOP hehehe ^v^) She wandered through the hallways, watching from the windows as Butch walked outside onto the soccer field. She felt nostalgic , remembering when she and Butch would play soccer when they were enemies. The kids would run and laugh, forgetting they would have to fight each other later. Her eyes filled with tears when she remembered the situation she was in and nobody there dos support. Family sucked, the proffesser was   cooped up in his lab all day and night, you already know why Blossom and bubbles were not there for her. (to clarify, the blues are mad at BC cause everyone thinks she broke Bricks heart. However the reds *Bloss and Dext* knew about Butch's mad crush on BC and knew it was his fault, not her's. She fell to the floor , curling into a crying ball on the floor. 

A hand landed her shoulder and a very familiar voice cried out "OMG are you Ok? Get up!"

A/N I know this is short but it will give me more time to update more often. 1 questions for you guys to comment your answer down below:

Would you want the threesome to happen quicker or do you want it to take some time?