Chapter one- Pork Cutlet Bowl

It's been three years since I've been on the ice. You see, I've been alone for a while now. Don't get me wrong, I have a family and I have friends but... I don't go home to warm food. I don't wake up to it either. I only see my friends during volleyball after school, most of the day minus about four hours I'm alone.

My sister and my mother moved to the US to take care of my mom's parents. Natsu tries to call me as often as possible but they can't because of international charges. I'm not gonna whine or complain or cry though. I have to keep my head up, I have to move forward.

Moving back to the topic about being on the Ice, I love figure skating. Maybe just as much as Volleyball, those two sports are the reason why I haven't fallen into a depression.

My coaches? Viktor Nikiforov and Yuri Katsuki, two of the most famous people in the figure skating world. How we met?

Flashback:

Riding my bike around the mountain- coming home from school- I found a giant temple. Since I didn't have anyone waiting for me, I made my way over. I left my bike by the door and made my way in. I was greeted by two older people.

I bowed lightly, "Hello."

"Hi!" the female one greeted happily, "We so rarely get tourist here, would you like to sit?"

I rubbed the back of my neck, "Ah sure."

"This way." she led me. "My name is Hiroko Katsuki."

"Thank you," I replied with a bow of my head as she sat me at a table. "Hiroko-san"

"Please call me Hiroko. San makes me feel old." she laughed.

"Hmm," I nodded my head in conformation.

"So what are you doing here? All alone."

"Ah, well..." I looked down at my hands. "I was just passing by, I had some time on my hands."

I didn't want to be alone for a while. The unspoken message.

"Oh well aren't you a dear? Stay here I'll get you some food."

"But I-" I stopped, How am I supposed to say I have no money? "That's alright. I'm not hungry."

But my stomach betrayed me, letting out a loud gurgle. I laughed nervously, "Nonsense, your stomach says other wise." She laughed lightly.

"but I..." I looked away.

"Don't worry about it." She grinned, "One pork cutlet bowl on the house."

When she left to get food I looked at my hands, am I being too much of a burden? Maybe I should come up with an excuse to get out of her hair.... maybe I should-

My thoughts were cut off at the sound of a dog barking. I looked up to see a large fluffy poodle. It made my heart ache, the dog reminded me of Natsu. Always following me around like a little puppy.

"One pork cutlet bowl coming right up." Hiroko-San- I mean Hiroko said coming out with the food.

"Aw Mom, I'm not allowed to eat that until I've won something." Someone said.

"It's not for you," I heard a small wack followed by an ow. "It's for our little customer over there."

I looked up to see she gestured to me. There was a man with silver hair and a man with black hair and glasses next to him. I studied them quickly before looking away, I got everything I needed just by looking at them.