The Visiting Prince ( Part 1 )

One day, a very important prince came to visit the palace. " Jasmine will look after you during your stay, " the Sultan told him, " and there will be a special banquet in you honor."

While the Sultan was showing the Prince to his room, Jasmine spotted her friends, Aladdin & Abu, on the balcony. "I'm sorry Aladdin," she said. "I have to stay at the palace to entertain our guest," she added.

Just then, the Sultan & the Prince came back and Aladdin & Abu dived behind a plant. "I must show you our prized jewels," the Sultan said to the Prince. The Prince was very impressed with the jewels. So much so that as soon as he thought no one was watching, he stole them! "Look! He's a thief!" Aladdin whispered to Abu.

Later in the palace garden, the Prince showed off the jewels to Jasmine as if they were his own. "These jewels have been in my family for centuries," he boasted. Then suddenly, Aladdin appeared on his Magic Carpet. "Why don't we take the Prince for a ride, Jasmine?" He suggested.

Jasmine thought it was a great idea and they were soon swooping and diving all around Agrabah. "Slow down!" screamed the terrified Prince. Jasmine felt sorry for the Prince, so she asked the Magic Carpet to slow down. Aladdin just laughed, thinking the Prince was getting what he truly deserved.