EXAM DAY KILL ME

Jauanry 22,2015

Well today I stayed home from school for half day cause I have a exam last period. I literally had a dance party in my house I bet my neighbours could hear my music I had music playin from the music room and my bedroom it was the like the best club every in my house. Then I when and made a turkey bacon and egg sandwich which was so yum and I had some sparkling apple juice and I felt like the shit.

The time flow so fast it was already time for me to leave to go to school. So I took sleepy self to the bus stop cause no one was home to drive me to school. And it was real cold and my jacket still smelled like ketchup after I watched it and the by came like five minutes late I was about to flip to shits if I came an other minute.

So I got to school and signed in to my surprise my mom called before I woke up and told them I was goin to be away for the morning praise my mother for that she is the queen "imagine the crown emoji right here". After leaving my class I went to my third period class which took me like twenty minutes to find cause I had the wrong room number cause they had a exam in my regular room. So literally as write this in im in class just listening to music. So my class finished and I when to my last period class for my exam.

The exam was actually really easy and my teacher helped out a lot with the questions. But I could literally hear though out the who exam to people talk I'm like can you not be any more ov do you want to get a zero in the exam. I finished my exam and ten minutes to spare which I when to an another room to talk about the exam to my other friends who finished it felt so nice but I almost cried cause I will miss that class and the people in it.

I left the school to get bus home and I ended up at my best friends house. We had so much laughs and watched lots of tv instead of studying like I said before who needs studying that's for weirdos. After I eat dinner at her house which we made and let me say my friend is Italian and she burned the pasta how do u do that like seriously. I made the chicken I made it to perfection it tasted so good. Like around six thirty I left to go my house we live like a block away from each. I had to get home for vampires diaries hell yes (go stelena). So I cozy up to my blanket and just if anything happened I recorded it. And well some thing Happened two of my favourite shows were on so i watched the other one cause it like my favourite show ever hgtv is my life.

After that I just watched more tv and now I'm in bed finishing this up so yeah today was not that bad it was a pretty god Thursday. No school tomorrow so I'm sleeping in so BAI

Side Note.
I realized I actually kinda have a life

Bye love you whoever reads this