Epilogue

Papa en ue ome.. Anu mich ue cho mucheeee..Ani ich tolcheling mheee a lottt....
Anush frowns seeing Anika snatched iPad from his hand.
Still how much time you two will speak.. go and play outside, I want to speak to my husband.
Miee pa..pa anush is trying to grab the iPad from anika's hand.
Shivay laughs seeing his wife and son fighting to talk with him.
Ma, Anika stops running and sat on couch holding her baby bump. Anika!!! Shivay came running from curtains panicly. Are you okay, baby? ( Checking her)how many times  do i have tell you to don't run in this state! did you take any vow to not to listen to my words??? Stupid..s we go to hospital.
No it's okay.. I'm fine don't cry wiping his tears.. all of sudden Anika stops wipping thinking how he came here from Australia
Before few moments he and anush talked in video call.that means both made me papu.
What baby?? Anika fumes and give a tight slap on sso's cheek.
Baghad billa.tadibaaz..stupid..donkey.brainless cow.. bear..
Okok enough baby today my name list is going long... Holding anika's hand.
Billu Don't talk to me.. go back to Australia.. I don't want you..*hitting him* you knew yesterday I cried a lot when you said you won't be here on our 5th wedding anniversary..
Anika sniveled.
I'm sorry Billi'... I thought to give you a surprise..
Shivay pacified Anika.
Your surprise was worst like you
Sh shh baby today is our wedding anniversary.. don't cry today..
Shivay said wiping her tears.
I didn't cry, you made me
Sorry... Shivay said opening his arms.. sorryyyy( showing her puppy face) Anika smiled and jumps on Shivay. Shivay stumbled and fell down on floor.
I love you.. Anika pecked shivay's lips and hugged him tightly.  Shivay smiled kissing anika's hair. Anu twwooo oweee...
Anush jumped on shivika.
Shivika smiled and kissed anika's cheeks.ouchhh!!! Anika winched holding her belly..she too saying love you, Anika smiles.
My princess/ encess shivay and anush kissed anika's baby bump.