Chapter 4

A man lying down on the floor awakened when the door opened. Reginald Hargreaves entered he look down upon the man whose face was covered with an eye mask. He stood there near the man waiting for him to get up.
"Where am I?" The man asked he was unsure where he was. Why was he here anyway? He only remembered getting beaten up by a bunch of teenage weirdos. "Where is my assistant?" He asked
Reginald... He wanted to know if she was alright.

"You are here at my home. Well, She suffered some injuries. You got beaten up by the children this is where your defeat lead you." Reginald began to walk a few steps away.

The man had many questions in mind. The hurt he felt wasn't because he was here. It was because of the stinging pain he feels. Maybe the reason was, that he got beaten up. He got up and looked at Hargreaves. He knew him. In a bad way, he could describe him as an Alien Monster within that mask of humanity. "I'm not going anywhere. I need to know where are you taking me."
He looked at Reginald's cane as he moved closer.

"You are going on a trip," Reginald answered him. "Somewhere where people like you belong to."
He went quiet before the man would answer another question.

"Why am I here?" He asked he scratched his head looking around to figure out where he was. It was a dark room and the two doors that opened were the only light source.

Reginald went out of the room, leading the man inside an elevator. The man followed him he is going to find out anyway. Taking his belongings in a suitcase from the floor with him. As he heard a slight ding sound as the level of the floor was numbered in a half clock above the opening, the elevator opened. They arrived at the destination. He left the elevator stepping out. The place was spectacular and massive. It was a hotel that was dark and elegant in its own description. The room service took the suitcase swiftly running towards the other direction. He followed, his eyes are tired. "Nice place, I'm tired and feeling hungry after a bunch of teens beaten me up. I don't want to be here. I swear I could change. I know what this place is!" He said he wasn't happy at all. They are now walking in the corridors filled with rooms. Reginald stood in his elevator, unmoving. Not even an inch.

"The world doesn't need wicked people to do good deeds. You are here since this is a better place for you considering the crimes you had done."
The elevator closed. He is in hell now.
"This isn't justice! You are a monster, Hargreaves!" Reginald began pressing a button. "This is progress," Reginald said and the elevator closed leaving him dumbfounded. He then forced himself to follow the room service dude. Although that guy was fast for him to follow. He managed to get a room key number 120 from him. "Uh, nice place." He complimented the service guy. The room service dude was quiet since he has no mouth to speak. They walked upstairs, it was a long-distance to finally arrive at the right floor.

Observing his surroundings. The vast amount of rooms make him think of questions about how the hotel functions. "Is the room service for the whole day?"

A small green monster opens his door to answer him.

"The phone never rings here..."

What the hell! That was creepy!
He thought he then looked into the direction of where the guy he is following is at.
The room service guy was tall, a black figure wearing a uniform and had no face. It wasn't the friendliest welcome here. When the room service guy looked at him signaling him to hurry. "Wait!" He shouts as the
the door was opened for him.

He entered the room. The man opened the suitcase after the room service left and locked the room. He saw a book that had the title:

Be a better you here in your new life at:
The Hotel Oblivion
By Reginald Hargreaves.
He sits down on the bed. All he could think of is an escape from his own reality. He took a remote that was beside him, opened the TV and it played a tragic black and white cartoon.

He stood up as the TV began to play it. Opening the curtains of a full view window.

He was on another planet. Was it Mars? He doesn't know. This place was deserted and only the hotel was built here. Where something strange was going on in this place. There is nothing like the Hotel Oblivion.

This is his life now, he can't escape from it.