No nut November

This was not something I thought I would ever participate in but here we are. Awsten has been super busy with writing and being in the studio lately that he hasn't had much time for us. Then, when he did have a break, we ended up going our separate ways to visit our families for Thanksgiving. I know he's still thinking of me because he still gets me small gifts to make up for lost time but lately I've been craving something more from him. 

It's been almost a month since we last had sex and my fingers just aren't cutting it anymore. I could invest in a new toy, which could also be useful when he's touring, but I feel weird buying one. I didn't even realize I was playing the button on my jeans and decided to just go for it. For probably the hundredth time that month, I slowly zipped my pants off and glided my hand down  body reaching where I was craving touch the most. I quickly circled my clit a little before inserting two fingers into myself and began pumping at a good pace. I took my other hand and squeezing my boob lightly as I imagined Awsten doing this to me. I hadn't noticed that I was letting out silent moans or that I left the door open.

 "Well I wasn't expecting this when I came home," I hear Awsten say. I quickly shot up into a sitting position to look at him. "I-i'm sorry its just you've been so busy with work stuff and I didn't-" I stammered. "Hey. It's fine. Next time you're in a mood, tell me. I will always make time for you." Awsten's eyes darkened as he said that last sentence. He walks over to the bed and kisses me while pushing me back down. I lick his bottom lip as a plea for entrance. He eagerly accepts and allows me to deepen our kiss. He quickly pulls back and I look up at him. "God, I missed this so much. You're going to be a good girl for me, aren't you?" I nod my head yes and he starts to softly kiss down my neck. 

I moan and squirm a little to signal that I was getting impatient. I needed him so badly right now. Awsten ignored my message and continued to tease me by slowly running his fingers up and down my thigh. He then moved his hand back up slightly, to the hem of my shirt. Lightly tugging it as a way to say "take it off." I gladly obliged, slipping my shirt off and throwing it somewhere around the room. Awsten took my tits in his hands and started to caress my now hard nipples with his thumbs. This caused my breathing to get heavier. "Mmm, you like how that feels babe? I bet you missed my warm hands touching your body like this, didn't you?" I moan back in response. Awsten stopped what he was doing, which caused me to whimper slightly, and asked again, "Didn't you?" "Y-yes sir." I replied breathless. That's when he smirked and went back to pleasuring my nipples. 

I could tell Awsten was in a dominant mood tonight and I was not complaining. I felt his warm lips connect to one of my nipples before lightly sucking on it. The pleasure was amazing but I'm greedy so I bucked my hips up to get his attention. He sets a hand on my hip, "shh, I will get there baby, let me take my time." I whine a little, which was not the right response. Suddenly, he grabs my thighs harshly before spitting out, "I thought you were going to be a good girl tonight? I can easily go back to the studio leaving you a sobbing horny mess. Is that what you want?" I shook my head, "No, sir. I'm sorry." He whispered a small "good" and then kissed me on the lips. 

He started to move his kisses down my body before stopping right above my pussy. "Hmm, I don't know if you deserve this. You were whining earlier." Awsten said as he looked up at me. "Please sir. I'll be good for you, I swear." I begged. Awsten spread my legs open and caressed my thighs again before dipping his head down to lick my clit. After waiting for so long, it almost felt like the first time again. Awsten continued to lick up and down my pussy. I grabbed his hair in my hands, tugging it lightly. That caused him to moan, "You taste so good baby girl. Are you getting close?" "Yes sir. P-please let me cum." "Not yet," with that he detached his mouth from me. 

He took off his t-shirt and jeans. "Is it alright? Ya know if I-" I cut him off, "Awsten Knight, I have been waiting a month for this. Yes." With that he entered me harshly and started thrusting without giving me time to adjust. I had to admit, it was pretty hot. "God, you're so fucking gorgeous. Watching your tits bounce as you take my cock so well. Who taught you to be so good like this?" "Y-you did, sir." Awsten's dirty talk was my favorite thing about sex and it got me close to my orgasm. Luckily, I think he was close too. "Okay baby, I need you to cum with me okay?" I nod and moan in response. "3....2....." each count got more aggressive sounding. "fuck babe, 1" With that I squeezed my walls tightly as I let my go. Awsten's thrusts got sloppy as he came inside me while whispering profanities. 

Usually this would be the end but Awsten had other ideas. He moved his head back down to my pussy to lick my sensitive clit once again. He continued to lick at a faster pace, cleaning out my pussy, till I reached a second orgasm. Some of my juices got on his face and it was a sight to see. "How was that?" he asked. "It was definitely worth the wait." I smiled back at him.