Chapter 6

I saw Hinata parking his bike.

“Kageyama-chan!”

“Hinata?”

“Thank you again for caring me the other day!” he smiled.

“*sigh* let’s go,”

After lunch the girl came over to me again.

“Kageyama-kun!”

“What?”

“I really can’t move on,” I glared at her.

“How many times do I have to tell you that I already liked someone else?!” I punched the wall behind her. She almost hold my uniform but I grabbed her wrist, suddenly she kissed my cheek deeply. I saw Hinata watching behind us, he almost cried and run away.

“Hinata!”

“Kageyama-kun?”

“Tch. Leave me alone!” I shouted at her.

“Kageyama-kun…” she almost cried and run away. I have to find Hinata.

“I looked everywhere but I can’t find him. I heard voices in the gym so I went there.

“Hinata! Get out from there!”

“Don’t do suicide!”

“Hinata, open the door!”

“I’ll get the keys,”

The group was outside of the clubroom knocking the door.

“Huh?”

“Kageyama, please, I don’t want Hinata to die,” Noya-san said. Suga-san smacked his head.

“Kageyama is there a problem?” Suga-san asked.

“Yes there is,” I’m angry now.

“Kageyama, you’re having a black aura now,” he warned. Captain arrived with the keys and opened the door.

“If you don’t mind if I’ll go alone for a while?”

“Sure,” Suga-san said.

I saw Hinata sitting at the corner.

“Oi Hinata!” hi didn’t reply. “Why are you acting like this?”

“Nothing,”

“Answer me properly you bastard!” I pulled his shirt.

“Put me down Kageyama-chan!” he tried to struggle.

“Are you jealous?!” he stopped. “Oi Hina-“

“Yes! Are you happy now?!” he paused, “all this time I’m jealous because if you have a girlfriend you’ll never to play with me again! That’s why I always acting out of myself whenever I heard and saw you with that girl!”

“You thought it all wrong,” then I kissed his forehead, “you’re everything to me Hinata, not that girl. I won’t succeed in my life without you. I like you and I love you because I like who you are and I love when you spend time with me. I guess there’s nothing between love and like after all,” he blushed.

“Kageyama-chan?”

“So please, never leave my side again,”

“Okay!” I finally saw him smiled.

I saw blood flowing outside the door. As I opened it, I saw everyone was nosebleeding except Tsukkishima.

“Weirdos,” he said.

“That was amazing. Congratulations!” Tanaka said.

Hinata and I were almost poker faced when they cried.

*sigh* that’s Karasuno’s Volleyball Club Members, always dramatic. By the way the girl transferred into another school and I’m so relieved. As for Hinata and I, we became buddies as always…like forever

THE END