Chapter 6:Sorting

Draco's pov

We walked into a full great hall but I had to be separated from Caelum as he had to be sorted. I watched as he went to join the first years just as Pansy asked me," Do you think he might be sorted into gryffindor again? I mean he was a true gryffindor, wasn't he?"
" I guess he would then be the first Malfoy to be sorted into gryffindor but I think my parents would be fine with it cause they care about his feelings more, " I replied, thinking about it carefully.
As the sorting went on, I realised that more students had been sorted into slytherin this year as compared to the past few years. I slowly awaited for Dumbledore to introduce Caelum.
The time finally came when Dumbledore politely asked everyone to quieten down before continuing," This year we also have a new student who would directly join 4th year as he was previously homeschooled. His name is Caelum malfoy,"
I could hear the everyone in the hall whispering and gossiping about my twin just as he went up to Professor Mcgonagall to be sorted.

Caelum's pov(I am just going to stick with this but please don't be confused with it. It's still Harry.)

I walked up to Professor Mcgonagall and sat down on the chair. As soon as I felt the sorting hat being placed on my head, I heard a voice in my head.
Finally realised your true family have you, Mr Malfoy. I'm sure you just want to speed this process up. I still stick with my original decision. Are you ok with it or do you still have objection with being sorted into slytherin? Asked the sorting hat.
I am fine with it, I said just as the sorting hat shouted, "SLYTHERIN,"
I could hear the slytherin house clapping poloetly just as I walked up our table. I could see Draco's and all those who knew about my previous self's mouth drop as I sat beside them.
"How..." Draco asked as I saw him trying to figure it out.
"long story short I was supposed to be in slytherin but I didn't want to cause... I mean... I met you and everything the others said about the house... So I changed the sorting hat's mind," I said, suddenly looking down at the table.
"it's alright Caelum," Draco said, laying a hand gently on my shoulder.
We quickly went to our common room and then to our dorms and went to bed. 
The next day, I awoke to green hued light dancing through the room and thought vaguely that I might think it beautiful if I wasn't so bloody tired. I rolled over, burying his face in his soft pillow. I couldn't recall ever having bedding as comfortable as this.
I clambered out of bed and took a shower in one of the large bathrooms there before reaching for his robes to pull on. I felt Draco come as he spoke, "I never thought I'd ever see you in slytherin robes, Caelum,"
We quickly hurried over to the great hall for break fast otherwise we would have been late. The moment we sat at our table, we started to eat and discuss about our upcoming tests. However, conversation suddenly stopped at our area as I felt a presence behind me.
"Well well well, Malfoy do you think you own the school just because Harry isn't here to put you in your place you slimy git," R-Weasley said pulling my brother by his collar towards him.
"Let him go, you filthy blood traitor," I said, looking at him directly in his eyes. I guess he was saw the look in my eyes and he suddenly walked away. After having breakfast we went to our first lesson which was double potions with gryffindors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update.
Pls comment and help me get more views and votes thanks :)))
~Author