18

--

"So? Any plans for saturday?" Chaewon asked, and minju happened to be free this saturday. Arranging a day date.

"Mall? Amusement park? Cafe? Oh, no we can't do cafe. I can't handle coffee." Chaewon said, so they decided mall to amusement park, since.... Chaewon has a lot of money to use.

"That's it for our date for tomorrow, goodnight love!" Minju muttered as she lay down to her girlfriend's bed, opening her arms for chaewon to hug her while lying.

Minju kissed her girlfriend's forehead goodnight.

--

Chaewon's POV

After two hours, i woke up, because my phone is ringing, literally, who's gonna call 2:00am in the morning? Wait i actually know who.

I saw the contact number as well as the name, yet i still answered the phone call hearing her devil grins.

"Oh hi Kim Chaewon! Wanna know something really exciting? Only 1 day left! 1 day left Chaewon! See you!" Then she ended the phone call, i didn't even had a chance to argue, well, i really do have no chance, i already accepted the offer. Gosh dangit.

As i lay my body down to my bed, my phone again vibrated, signaling i just got a notification.

"Only 1 day left Chaewon, after that, she's mine."

Fuck.

--

"Minju the frog, you hungry?" I asked her as we walk pass the stores, and ofcourse, i'm stopping my laughter.

"You know what Chaewon the cub? I want to eat garlic chicken, let's gooo!" shit.

"I-i uh... I'm allergic to garlic chicken, yes i'm allergic," nice one Chaewon! Such a good excuse! "But you ate garlic bread last monday?" Bullshit.

Chaewon, think! Think! C'mon you need to freaking get away with this! You can't just be caught up like this!

"Uhmm, after eating that bread i got rashes and uh, and a fever yes! Thankfully Ms. Jeong helped me with it." I said, with an awkward smile and laughter. Bitch that's close.

After saying that, she gave me a look, a 'really' look, by that means she's looking at me seriously, and i can't help it but to divert my eyes, we're at a public place i can't kiss her right now, i mean atleast not infront of a bunch of people.

"Hmm, okay, what do you want then?" I don't know what to answer, should i tell her  i don't mind? Or should i tell her that everything but no garlic and onions? Goodness gracious.

"You know what? Let's have some steak." I happily uttered, she just nodded in response.

We ate and talked alot, and i almost got panic attack because of that garlic chicken shit, (i did got panic attack) thankfully she's a stupid girl or else i'm screwed. *Stupid girl, my stupid girl*

--

Minju's POV

We ended our mall date after buying new clothes for each other, actually, buying new clothes for Chaewon, bright color hoodies, that i can also wear. Yeeetttttt

We agreed on a amusement park date and yeah, here we are!

We walked, trying to find some games to play, where we can surely win. And there's no games that we can win.