007 | voorpret happiness

ASH 

ASH 

Ash scanned the details of the red folder in his hand with furrowed brows. Everything was going well with the Hawaiian plan but an internal conflict has messed up the smooth process. A misunderstanding with the bank had stopped the procedure of putting up the newest chain of expensive hotels that Ash had join invested in alongside Paul. 

He swiped his phone open and called Paul who picked up in a few rings. He could hear Paul's voice from the other end. "Hey, buddy. How is everything going?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. Just a bit troubled about something" Ash explained, massaging his forehead with his hand. He could hear Paul letting out a 'hn' as an acknowledgement before replying with a statement that made Ash stood rooted to the spot as his heart skipped a few beats in anxiety.  

"Worried about Leaf, isn't it? Don't worry. I called her just yesterday and asked her about her fractures. She said she was doing good" the purple headed hummed. Ash was glad that Paul couldn't see his shocked expression. He bit his lips and narrowed his auburn eyes. Did Leaf really got injured? But he would be the first one to know about that after his mother. Perhaps she covered up for his lies. In any case, Ash couldn't be more relieved. He had no idea whatsoever as what he would have told to Paul if his cousin would have told the truth. 

"Yes, that right. Actually I wanted to talk about the Hawaiian Project" Ash cleared his throat, feeling his heart rate going back to normal. He could practically hear Paul growl from the the phone. Damn, he was angry. 

"About that, those morons have spoiled the entire process. The money we were supposed to get from the bank is stopped mid-way and they are saying that the transaction process cannot be done before three months!" the purple headed snarled in frustration. "I am so sick of them. I just came back three weeks ago after solving a rift and this came up now. No peace for me" 

"What can you do?" Ash sighed hopelessly. "But I guess I have to book my flight tickets to Hawaii anyway. They won't work properly if they are not supervised correctly. Besides, I have to solve the money problem as well. Are you going to come with me or do you have something important here?" 

"Nah, I am coming with you. The other minor things can be postponed for a later date. This thing, however, will take a lot of time if you go alone to sort it out so I would rather help you with this" Paul tched in response before smiling. "Now that is done, are you up on the plan to meet at Starbucks today evening with others?" 

Ash grinned, forgetting about his stress from before at the mention of his other friends that he trusted. "Of course. I will be there at 5 pm. So I will see you then"