The Dangerous Teacher

12 AM Brittany's house

There is a knock on the door "Brittany, are you in here?" She walks away from Santana, leaving santana hanging with just a centimeter away from her lips. Brittany opens the door and it's Sam. "uhm, hey britt hey Santana?" Sam looks confused at Brittany and Santana avoids eye contact. Sam and Santana were never good friends. Sam always knew inside that Santana loved Brittany, but never said anything . Sam leans in to kiss Brittany, and she looks very uncomfortable but she kisses him back. Santana's eyes look away, and her mouth went from wide & happy, to closed. "Why are you here Santana?" Sam says, with a smirk on his face. "Uhm, i was just about to leave.." Santana takes her bags and walks out of the door in the middle of the night, trying to find a place to stay.

00:30AM on the street

Santana is crying again, her eyes hurt so she tries to stop. But she couldn't stand seeing Brittany kiss Sam. That was supposed to be her 45 minutes ago.. Of course Sam had to come in right before the kiss between them. She's now walking alone in the streets in the middle of the night. Where was she supposed to go now? She had Quinn, but at this time she bet she's all way up on Rachel. So yeah, not taking any chances. 

00:50AM on the street

After walking a while, a car passes. It looks like Will Schuester's car. His car is a dark blue Toyota. The car stops, and Will steps out of the car. "Santana? What are you doing here at this time?" Her thoughts are just the same but about Will, why is he driving here in the middle of the night? He doesnt even live here. "Uhm, my parents kicked me out and Sam just came at Brittany's house so i left because it got awkward" He stares at her for a long while thinking before he says anything. "You can stay at my place" Since Santana doesn't have any other place to stay she doesn't really have a choice. "Uhm, sure i wont be long. Just for the night!"

01:20AM Will's house

Will's house is a normal sized house. The house smell's pretty bad tho. They sit and watch the news on the couch before they sleep. 

The News Reporter: There is found five newly murdered & raped teenagers in Ohio. Many People have seen a dark blue colored Toyota come out of the murdered people's driveway.

Santana is freaking out, the killer is basically sitting beside her. Will is staring at her With a smirk. Santana tries to get out of the Sofa, but then Will grabs her. "You're not going anywhere" He pins Santana on the sofa without her getting a chance to move. He unzips his pants, and is so ready to take her. She slaps him in the face and kicks his nuts. She gets up from the sofa and runs out the door. She forgets to get her bag so she looses her money and clothes.

01:50AM 

After running out of Will's house she immediatly calls 911.

911: 911 Whats your emergency?

Santana: I Recently met the murderer & rapist of the 5 teenage girls, he tried to do the same with me. Here is the adress "tells them the adress"

911: Okay, thanks! we are on our way.

Now instead of continuing to go the way she actually were going to before she met Will, she goes towards Brittany's house again. Santana is traumatized and is shaking.

2:00AM Brittany's House

 She knocks on Brittany's door, her face is yet again full of tears. "Santana? I was just about to sleep, what's up?" Santana doesn't say anything, she just walks in and lays on Brittany's couch. "Santana, what happened? Tell me please!" Santana still doesn't answer, she just lays there shaking. She's numb, doesn't say a word. Brittany can see something happened to Santana, she never acts this way. Ecspecially since Santana usually hides her feelings, and doesn't really show when she's sad. Santana is still just staring on her hands, they're shaking so much. She never thought Will could be like this, since he's a teacher. Literally, he seems like the nicest teacher ever. Now he will be in jail for murder & raping teenage girls. Brittany's sees that Santana's hands are shaking, she holds her hands and just sits there for a while with her. Brittany tries to let go of her hand after 20 minutes, but santana wont let her. 

This was a very long Chapter so i will continue on the next part later. Please let me know what you thought about this chapter!

- Gleexbrittana