Chapter 1

lexi-
        I walked onto the big brother stage when I saw my queen, Julie Chen. The crowd roared with excitement when Julie announced that there was already an HOH and 8 players in the house. I almost screamed, because that would mean i wouldn't have a shot at HOH. "Lexi your up first you may enter the big brother house," Julie said. I blew a kiss at the crowd as I ran in I yelled "guess who!" and everybody ran downstairs and by the time they got downstairs there was 16 players in the big brother house.

         Hugs were coming in left and right, however the last hug I got was the best it was nice and warm and we hugged real tight, it was amazing. I looked up to find the cutest guy ever. His hair was beautiful and when he smiled at me right after the hug his teeth were perfect and he was so adorable. Soon I heard someone yell "lets introduce ourselves". Everybody ran to the kitchen and sat at the table, first up was Frankie, he was a Broadway performer from New York and he was 31 years old. Next was Paola a DJ who I can't remember from where. As everybody introduced themselves soon it was my turn "Hi everybody, I'm Lexi I'm a Starbucks worker and I graduated from Penn Sate University I'm 22 years old and I'm single," everybody cheered for me as I laughed and sat down. Next was the amazing huger "hi everybody I'm Zach I graduated from the University of Florida currently I'm unemployed, I'm really family oriented and I'm single,'' Zach said before sitting back down. He looked so cute and I loved his outgoing funny personality.

        Soon enough, Julie announced for us to get ready because it turns out that we wil have a shot at HOH and there will end up being two HOH's. So, I threw my hair up, put on my black Nike spandex with my plain pink v-neck shirt and headed outside. I really wanted to talk to Zach but I wasn't sure if he even liked me or knew me enough to even want to talk to me. But, as I turned around he was standing there "hey, I just wanted to say good luck," [zach winks] My heart was beating 100 miles a hour as I said "good luck to you too I was about to come over and say good luck but I guess you said it first," I laughed playfully as he said '' Well, I guess great minds think alike,'' Zach said with a smile.

        Once I walked into the backyard I saw a long spit, a pig roasting and a tiki bar on the right side of me. Julie told us to clim onto the spit and I did that as zach helped me up there and gave me a smile. "This competition is called Over the Coals, you must hold on titely and whoever is the last one standing will be crowned Head of Household and will stand by frankie...but not for long" Julie announced. The barrel started spinning first of was the diva Victoria, but soon enough the only one whos were left were Zach, Cody, Caleb and I. I really wanted to win this competiton but my arms were gving out and I fell. Everybody congragulated me on being the last girl and soon enough Caleb was crowned HOH.