Chapter 3

We woke up around 9:00m AM and when we walked downstairs everybody had a suspicious smile on their face, they must've been talking about us. I made Zach and I breakfeast and we sat down next to eachother when my best friend Caleb blurted out "So... how did you two sleep,". Evrybody was laughing at this point as Zach called a house meeting. "Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that my grandma and her husband George passed in a car accident and if you all were wondering why Lexi and I have been together alot it's because she's been there for me and she's one of the most amazing girls I ever met,". After that we all had group hug and everybody said sorry about Zachs grandma passing, after that Zach went on with his day, he hung out in the backyard for the whole morning.
About an hour later I was doing my hair because thete was a live eviction tonight and Victoria was on the block (as usual) and Zach's least favorite player Devin was on the block. Anyways, as I was doing my hair all the girls in the house along with Cody, Caleb and Frankie came in the bathroom and all started jumping up and down about how they shipped me and Zach, Caleb just gave me a hug and told me he was haply for me. I laughed as I said yeah I think I'm in love with him.... "OMG YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE LACH LACH LACH ITS YOUR SHIP NAME YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE," Frankie yelled. "AMERICAAA do you see this Lach is real!," Nicole yelled! I laughed and gave them a hug as I said "I forgot to tell you but tomorrows my birthday!" Everybody was really suprised and soon enough they all left.
I just decided I was going to put my hair in a bun an bum it america and Julie will just have to except that I don't care about how i look. I put on my peach strapless Victoria Secret's bathing suit and headed outside. As I got out there Zach saw me and he smiled as I got in the pool and he decided to come in the pool to. "Dang you look gorgeous,". I smiled at him as I replied "You don't look to shabby yourself,". He looked me in the eyes and pushed me to the edge of the pool where I wrapped my legs around him and my hands found their way to his hair as we kissed. Cody walked outside... along with Caleb, Derrick, Devin, Frankie, and Hayden. All they guys laughed as Cody said "alrighty then... maybe I'll give you two some privacy...,". "Actually Hayden, Caleb, Cody, Derrick and I were planning on taking a little swim do you guys mind?,. This was one of the most awkward situations ever and Zach could see it in my eyes as he replied "You guys can do whatever me and Lex were planning on going to get some lunch anyways,". They all laughed as they jumped into the pool and Frankie whispered in my ear as I was getting out "get some,". I laughed and gave him a wink as I walked inside.
Zach offered to make me lunch and I thought that was so cute as I accepted the offer I realized the live eviction was just three hours away! "Oh my goodness Zach while your making lunch I'll shower theres an eviction tonight!" I said and Zach replied "Okay babe that's fine I'll go in after you I can't believe those guys are just getting in the pool now those fruitloops won't have time to shower," he said playfully. Did he just call me babe I thought, I love when guys call me babe I think its so cute as I replied "Haha okay babe I'll be down in a bit this will be one quick shower!".