◆[Chapter 1 || Back at School]◆

Your POV

  Yawn

  It was a normal day as usual, birds chirping, the sound of car passing by, the smell of rice balls, the usual sound of the bustling city. You woke up from bed and headed to the bathroom, you picked up your toothbrush and a tube of mint toothpaste, you started brushing your teeth. Then you washed your face, and picked up your hairbrush and started combing your sky blue hair. You yawn the second time and headed to change into a smart outfit, well you hated to wear smart looking clothes but you had to since school just started after the summer holidays, and there would be an orientation. You slipped on your white shirt, and tied your checkered tie, wore a matching skirt, and put on your black coat, you looked into the mirror to see yourself, and you smiled. You remembered that you are also applying to be a student council member, you wanted to have as much experience before getting graduated. With that thought, you grabbed your bag, and checked for the things you need, and you found your MP4, along with your drawing book, you smiled stupidly at them as they were the things you like to do the most. After grabbing your bag, you wore your stockings hurriedly as you didn't want to be late at the first day at school. You ran down the stairs, and saw your mother packing your breakfast, as though she knew that you were going for compromised breakfast. "You should wake up earlier now, (Y/N), you can't go on compromised meals every time you know. ", and you nodded at her statement, you stuffed your rice ball into your mouth and smiled at your mother.

  "I know, I'll try to wake up earlier next time, ok? ", your mother smiles at you as you waved goodbye to her. As you were running to school, you could hear cars moving past you, you could smell cakes from the nearby bakeries. You opened your bag and searched for your beloved MP4, you put on your headphones while stuffing your breakfast into your mouth. Listening to music is your favourite thing to do, especially listening to 'Homura ',you walked down the street and passed by ' Kamado's Bakery '. You stood there for a while and waited for your friend to come out, he is the son of a baker, and most likely, helps his parents to serve the customers. But as five minutes past, nobody came out, and you took out your phone to text him, and he replied saying that he arrived at school early since his parents closed the bakery for the day. With an awkward smile, you turned your head and saw a sign saying ' Closed ' in front of the bakery's glass door, and you smiled awkwardly at the sign.

  As wind pass by you, you had the wish that you could be like the wind, and dash towards school in a second. But dreams like that is impossible, you clenched your hands into a ball, wanting to scold Tanjiro, your friend, at that moment, but sighed, knowing that it wasn't his fault. It was my fault for being careless, and not checking the sign on the door. Even though you were an athlete at Kimetsu No Yaiba University, you weren't used to running over one kilo meter. You grunted angrily as you make your way to school, making people glare at you at the same time. 

  It was already seven thirty, and you always arrived six in the morning, causing you to look at the gate disgustingly. You always arrived early at school so that you can avoid him, he always checks the girl's outfits and see if they are suitable for school, and during these days where there are events, he would most certainly be the most annoying thing for the whole day. But luckily, he didn't arrive at school yet, making you sigh gladly, you ran through the school arch and entered school. The school was still quite empty at that time, you walked through the ghostly hall, and walked up the stairs, and headed towards your locker. Your friends always waited for you at you locker, but they weren't there, you turned your head around the see if they were anywhere near. Out of the blue, you saw a shadow walking towards you, you had figured that it must belong to Tanjiro or Inosuke, but when you peeked out from your locker. But sadly, it belonged to a student council member, a man who had yellow and reddish-orange streaks, he also had golden orbs in his eyes which almost seemed like it was sparkling.