◆[Chapter 5 || An Invite]◆

As your classes pass, you still had no contact with Kyojuro, defensive people like you get worried easily, so you decided to go to the headmaster's office. But what surprised you, was unthinkable, as you made your way to the headmaster's office, the headmaster himself made an announcement saying that he wants me to go see him, as your eyes stare at the speaker, you sighed, and made your way to the headmaster's office.

  It was a short six minutes walk, but on the way, you could see the soccer club enjoying their practice for the next sports event, and soon you arrived at the principal's office. You went to knock on the door, and you instantly got called in, which made you nervous. 

  As you head in, you noticed the principal's burning, red face, and you could tell he was about to explode. In front of the furious man was Kyojuro, he was staring at his hands, and even though he buried his face under his wild hair, you could see that he was frowning. Before you walk over to Kyojuro, the principal coughed, asking both of you to give him your attention. It was scary being right in front of the headmaster, it was known that he expelled a student who was just playing pranks on the teachers, well, very serious but, it's not that serious, right?

  As the air around you gets heavier, the more nervous you get, and of course, the both of you got lectured for bringing a weapon to school, but luckily, Kyojuro was able to convince him that we didn't bring the murderous weapon. But without evidence, the headmaster was still unsure about the incident, so he gave the both of you suspension for a week. 

  After that long lecture, you and Kyojuro walked out of the principal's office with a down face, the both of you are suspended, and worse, the principal and the cops are going to talk to your parents!? What would your parents say about it when the event gets over? You sure are in for a treat this year, huh?

  As your mind processes what just happened, Kyojuro tapped your shoulder lightly, asking you if you were alright. You didn't want to worry him or make him feel bad, so you said you were fine, but Kyojuro knew that deep inside, you were scared and depressed. 

  If your mother finds out that you were suspended, you would get punished heavily. As you walked down the hallway, you tried to take deep breaths to calm yourself down, but it didn't work as to how it usually did. 

  The sound of the human footsteps filled the hallway as a group of people bump into you, causing you to lose your footing and stagger. But, as you were falling, Kyojuro managed to catch you, it was really awkward though. As you manage to stand up on your feet, you immediately embraced the man who helped you up. Kyojuro, on the other hand, was a bit surprised by your sudden action but embraced you back. 

  This feeling...

  What is this?

  A feeling that you never felt before.

  A tingling sensation.

  ......

  '-N)! '

  '(Y/N)!'

  Something pulled you back to reality.

  'Are you okay, (Y/N)? ' you turned to look at Kyojuro, who was calling at you. He seemed worried, you could see a bit of sweat on his face too. ' I'm okay, what's wrong? ' Kyojuro looked at your beaming face, shining with life, but as he looked at it a little longer, you could tell that his face was red. Not to mention, why does this happen? Why does he blush at you? You've never thought of that until now, seemed stupid to you. Well, you couldn't get an instant answer without doing some observation, planing out one is definitely the first step of getting to your wanted answer.