Chapter 3. A Strange Ninja-ish Girl

"... Why are you bleeding so much?" I asked.

Just now, someone JUMPED to the roof. Like, what? Is she a freaking ninja???More importantly, if she's bleeding so much like that, she could die in the next minutes! EMERGENCY MODE: ON, MUST RESCUE- 

...

"Y'know, you don't have to help me." She says, looking at me.

"But I wanted to. Besides, I'm not the kind who'd ignore a badly injured person."

Well, not like I will rescue myself. If my whole existence is this average and unspecial, I might as 

well die without any care and remember. 

People should just forget about my existence.

The bleeding girl's lavender flocks moved gently, as she looked outside the window of my room's apartment. I don't know what she's looking out there, though. The police just now, maybe?

Then she looked back at me, "So what were you doing on that roof?"

"Just... uh, staring at the black sky and thinking random stuff. It's just a random habit." Replied me, but at this point, I didn't remember what were I doing. I just forgot....?

"You had quite the look in your eyes."

... Huh? What was that she said?

"Who hurt you, child?"

How the fuck does she know? I had a panic attack. Was I that careless to drop my act? Or is it just my natural act when I thought no one was there, on the roof?Should I just tell about 'Lily'? Or... no, I shouldn't. She's a stranger. I don't know what will she do if the information about 'Lily' was leaked.

"... Why would you ask that?"

"I've seen many people, and a lot of them have that sort of look... They're all dead now."

If only I was one of them."... You see, I can't really tell the reason. After all, we're just strangers..."

"You're only saying that because we haven't got to know each other... Shinitai Aoi."

... How does she know my name!?