4❣

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫:
I don't own
Hunter x Hunter
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
Bad grammar, cringe
and some other things you
might not like.
𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞.
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

yo... back-

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 MACARONI SH*TSU-
THANKS FOR THE VIEWS!!! It's FRICKING 1K!!! That's a lot.. like- I can't even say... Anyways..

I have decided that I would make some characters a Yandere. I don't know who... maybe Illumi and it kinda suits him. And some other... maybe?

OH AND! Sorry!!! I was taking a long LONG break and... too lazy to finish this chapter but anyways enjoy!

Don't worry I don't plan on discontinuing this. I would kill, nah that's too far, hate my self if I did.

𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 {𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐰} : 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡

STORY WOULD BE SHORTER!!!!

𝒴|𝒩 𝒫𝒪𝒱 ❥

"WAAHH they look like jewels!" Gon practically yelled after Killua pointed out how beautiful the city below us was.

"Tell me Killua.." Killua hummed in response making me listen to what Gon was about to say. "Where are your parents?" This caught my attention so I looked at Killua and listened to what his going to say carefully.

"They're alive, probably." He bluntly said making me sweatdrop.

"What do they do?" I asked curiously titling my head. I admired the view below waiting for Killua's answer. The city lights shone brightly and it was a beautiful view. "So?" I looked at him directly in the eyes and he abruptly looked down.

"They're assassins" Both him and Gon leaned in the window while I sat in the bench looking at them both.

"Both of them?" Gon looked at Killua who looked back.

He laughed while I sweatdropped. "Is that your question?" He continued to laugh.

"Obviously boke-" I said softly and Killua glared while Gon snickered.

"Anyways... Gon you are an interesting guy." I thought of something else but I brushed it away.

"Eh?" They both sat on the bench and I'm on the edge, Gone in the middle and Killua on his side.

Killua both faced us. "You guys are definitely the first."

I spaced out as my stomach grumbled.

"Because you're telling the truth, right?" Gon asked.

That's where I left.

3rd persons POV

"Where are you going Y/N-san?" Gon and Killua both looked at your directions and you just waved your hands.

"I'm hungry, I have to get something to eat. You guys didn't invite me sneaking in the kitchen-" You sighed and waved your hands. "Tell me later what you tell Gon about your story Killua!"

Y/N turned around leaving a flustered Killua. Gon waved his hands in front of Killua getting his attention. "You were saying...?"

Y/N went in the blimp cafeteria and saw various food on the counter. He picked what he liked the most and sat on the table.

He picked up the chicken leg and bit.

Failing to notice an approaching jester. "Hello~♢♧♤♡"

"Ahh!" The poor H/C-nette was startled by the flamboyant male. "P-please don't do that again Jester-san."

"Please call me Hisoka, I don't mind." Hisoka sat across the small male who awkwardly ate his food. "No need to be awkward, we can be friends if that makes you fell better..~"

"O-ok..." Y/N hurriedly finished his food which the phed- the jester noticed and had an amused face. "I got to go, it was snice being f-ffriends with you."

Y/N silently cried inside and mentally scolded himself.

The pinned male approached Hisoka and sat where Y/N previously sat at. "Oh hi gittarackur~"

Edit: I edited some part, cause there was a mistake lol-