Chapter Nine

I woke up to someone jumping on my stomach.

“Oof!” I said as all the wind got pushed out of me

“WAKEY WAKEY WIFEY! IT’S TIME TO GET UP!” screamed Louis as he jumped up on the couch

I looked over to Niall and he seemed to just sleeping through all this.

“LOUIS TOMLINSON YOU GET OFF THIS DAMN COUCH BEFORE I KILL YOU!” I shrieked at him

Now Niall was up and just looked between the two of us in amusement. Lou stopped and just looked at me with a look filled with sass, sass, and more sass.

“Fine wife. At least I know your cranky after your naps,” he snapped

I looked around for the other boys and found out that only Niall, Louis and myself remained in the room.

“The other boys went back to their own rooms. They all said good night and that they hope to see you tomorrow. And that we’re sorry about that… article and for the fans that are probably on your Twitter sending you hate,” he said relaying the message.

“It‘s alright. Well it’s around-” I checked the time on my phone “- 9 o’clock and I promised to be home by 10 so I’ll get going.”

“No! Don’t leave! Let’s have a sleepover!” suggested Niall

Gosh, this kid is just so damn adorable and irresistible. But I couldn’t stay here. Not tonight. I needed to check out all this “hate” alone.

“Yeah! A sleepover!” cheered Louis

“Sorry hun. I can’t tonight plus I’m am super tired so I would go straight to sleep anyways which is no fun!”

“Alright, well let me just call Jake to take you home.” he said

“Oh no no no. That’s fine. I’ll take the bus home. I enjoy the ride anyways,”

“Alright well be safe and I’ll text you the plans for tomorrow,” sighed Niall

“Kay. Bye boo.” I cooed as I went on my tiptoes to plant a chaste kiss on his lips then skipped over to Louis and pecked his cheek. “ Bye Lou”

“Bye Jace” they chorused as I shut the door behind me

I rode the bus silently back to my house. I unlocked the front door and yelled to my mother that I was here and was rewarded with silence. She probably went out to eat with papi and Max. I walked to my room and plopped down on the bed. I unlocked my phone and logged into twitter.

@ilove1d: @omgitsJace, you’re disgusting you should go kill yourself you fat ugly ass bitch

@niallsonlyprincess: in this world there are some fat ass ugly whores for example @omgitsJace

@takemehome1d: wow @onedirection with @omgitsJace, you really have downgraded

@afearofspoons: i did not know that sexy guys like @NiallHoran went for ugly fat bitches like @omgitsJace she should just starve herself to death tbh

I went to scratch my face and felt my cheeks wet. I guess I was crying. Those messages weren’t even the worst. I sat there until 10:30 just reading through all the hate, feeling it fuel my thoughts.

No I don’t want to kill myself. I just wanted to be skinner but my stupid body craves food.

I took a quick shower, got dressed and went to sleep with my tears still running.

The next day I met the guys at the hotel at 11 with my swimming bag. Niall had texted me earlier telling me to bring my bathing suit with no explanation.