Chapter 5: The troll

TIME SKIP
After a while everybody has found out that harry potter is a seeker just like his father and draco believing he will become a seeker too for sure. The students are all sitting in the great hall enjoying their delightful and delicious foods when Quirrell runs in yelling dramatically and so scared of a troll that has been seen on castle grounds! Everybody freaks out and panics afraid of what could the troll do to them as Dumbledore tells everybody to calm down and shares his words of wisdom giving out instructions of what should the students do and what roll will the teachers be in so they can take action and what will the others be responsible for. they all follow and head to their dorms when the Slytherins see the Gryffindors being led to their common room but draco takes a glance at Ron and Harry going in a different direction but doesn't notice hermione known as "the filthy mudblood" according to draco which was always with ron and harry but let go since he didn't care much about them. draco and the other students see some professors walking towards the girls bathroom and talking to some other students which draco was sure it was the golden trio. The students take small observations at the troll laying down and beaten up, thinking he was dead.