15

5 years later

"Come on, Jay, we're going to be late!" Dick urged his brother as they swung through the buildings of Gotham.

"Cool it, Dickiebird, we've got time." Jason rolled his eyes beneath his hood. "I'm going to go grab some hot dogs."

"In uniform?" Dick perched on top of a flagpole in a position that would've been precarious if he hadn't had such good balance. Even though Dick was now a full-time gymnastics teacher (GCPD wasn't competent enough for him), Dick still made time to go out on patrol.

"Yeah, duh. I'm hungry."

"You're not supposed to."

"So you don't want a hot dog?"

"Never said that." Dick shrugged. "You know what I like. Just don't take too long. I'm going to head on back."

"Suit yourself, old man." Jason winced as Dick hit him with a batarang. "Sensitive much?" He muttered as he swung down to the hot dog vendor. Jason, though now a respected (albeit unorthodox) lawyer, still preferred his food from the same vendors he'd gotten it from since he was a child.

Dick just chuckled and swung back to Wayne Manor. "Hey, everyone, I'm back!"

"Uncle Dick!" A small, chubby, dark haired toddler ran out of the kitchen and threw herself at him. "You're back! You were gone forever!"

"Awwww, Hel, I was only gone for a couple of hours." Dick swung Helena Wayne, daughter of Bruce and Selina, onto his shoulders and made his way to the kitchen.

"That's forever!" Helena protested. "While you were gone, Uncle Tim and Aunt Steph got here!"

"I thought I smelled coffee," Dick joked.

"That's not very fair," Tim protested, rising from where he was sitting at the kitchen bar. "I need coffee!" Even though Tim was now CEO of Wayne Enterprise (Bruce had stepped down shortly after Helena was born to spend more time with her), he still had some major sleep issues.

Dick ruffled his younger brother's hair. "What you need is to sleep."

"That's what I keep telling him!" Stephanie laughed, setting down at the bar and tucking into her comically large stack of waffles.

Tim just shrugged. "I'm preparing myself for when our little hellion comes around." Stephanie whacked him with a sort-of-clean wooden spoon and went back to chowing down on her waffles. Two years prior, Tim had finally asked Stephanie to marry him, and they were now expecting their first child within the next year. Stephanie was now a the successful owner of a chain of restaurants that sold waffles exclusively.

"Don't call our future child a hellion," Stephanie reprimanded.

"She's right." Dick sat Helena down at the bar and hopped up on the counter himself. "Call him 'Dick.'"

Tim snorted coffee everywhere, and Stephanie laughed. "What if it's a girl?"

"Uuuhhhh, Dickette? Kinda has a nice ring to it."

"Dude, you need major help." Jason, finally back from the hot dog vendor, rolled his eyes. "Obviously their kid is going to be named Jason or Jasona."

Apparently, Dick and Tim found that suggestion even funnier than Dickette because when Bruce walked in ten minutes later, Dick and Tim were still laughing on the floor while Jason chowed down on hot dogs (he was up to seven with more still in his bag).

"Do I even want to know?" He asked warily.

"Daddy, Uncle Jason and Uncle Dick are suggesting names for Uncle Tim's baby, but I don't think he liked them very much." Helena launched herself at her father and he caught her neatly in his arms.