The Glue

A few hours passed by and the gas finally cleared from the open area. Left alone in the field were the unconscious bodies of Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida, Kaminari, and Bakugou. Todoroki was the first to awaken. He slowly sat up feeling a heavy pounding in his head. His stomach turned as he held back the need to throw up. He placed a hand over the scarred half of his face trying to keep his head steady. When the dizziness subsided he slowly moved his husky eyes across the plains to see half of his team unconscious, the other half missing. He didn't jump to conclusions as he analyzed the area. Although he portrayed calmness the reality of losing his partner was thrashing at his insides. His heart beat wildly as his mind raced over the possibilities. He began to move towards the ones who were left. He wanted to wake Bakugou but when he saw that Kirishima was amongst the missing he knew the firey male would only lose it. So he went to awaken Iida and Uraraka first. He knelt down over the two that lay fairly near eachother. He patted each of their shoulders shaking them lightly.

"Hey." His monotone voice spoke up.

   Uraraka did not move as she slept heavily but Iida sprung to life immediately. Although he was suffering the same effects as Todoroki had he seemed more agile and alert.

"Todoroki! Whats going on here." He asked quickly adjusting his Armour.

"I'm not sure. I assume All for One sent his people to collect us..... But." He looked around slowly figuring out the real reason for leaving the few behind. "He took the glue." He spoke.

"The what?" Iida raised a brow.

   As Todoroki scanned over the people left behind he felt dread at having to work together without the others. Kirishima always kept Bakugou at bay, without him the man would surely blow up. Although Denki was a strong player, on his own he could be easily put on edge, his crew mates always brought a false sense of comfort and confidence. Iida and Uraraka worked well together but Iida was always one to take charge and he felt that the other three males including himself may have a hard time listening to him. Himself.... He thought. He had been following Midoriya this entire time. He had many reasons for joining the aprentices, upsetting his father, doing something right etc. But his main catch that Allmight used with him was that Midoriya would be by his side. Now, he looked over the team letting out a long sigh, this was all that was left.

"We should wake the others." Iida placed a hand on Todoroki's shoulder.

"I know.... But." He looked to the other two males afraid of their reactions when they were to see that their parnters were gone.

"I'll wake up Bakugou and Uraraka." Iida decided to take the more difficult of the two.

   Todoroki did not argue as he made his way towards Captain Kaminari. He crouched down infront of him hesitating before he shook him as he had the other two. A light groan escaped the yellow haired males lips as his eyes slowly opened. The lowering sun shown in his eyes forcing him to cover them in pain.

"Agh my skull." He grumbled. "What the heck was that?"

"A gas from the villains." Todoroki sighed.

"The villains?" Kaminari slowly opened his eyes again adjusting to the brightness. He sat up slowly taking in a deep breath as he began to feel the side affects. He looked around briefly before turning green. "Uh.... Where is everyone."

"We think they may have been captured." Todoroki explained.

"Captured?!" He tried to stand up with Todoroki's help. "Who's left?"

"Iida, Uraraka, Bakugou and us." He explained further.

"They took Jirou?! And Tsu!" He stopped when he realized Kirishima wasn't amongst them. "Shit..... Bakugou's gonna-"

"Yeah.... We have to work together to get them all back.... But-" Todoroki let out another sigh. "I almost think it might be worth it to tie him up before we wake him."

"I'd hate to agree with you." Kaminari nodded.

   Uraraka finally awoke, when Iida explained what happened she got up too quickly throwing herself into a tizzy as she worried for her teammates. The sudden excitement didn't allow her body to revive from the gas so she immediately vommited into a bush. Then the time came to wake up Bakugou. Todoroki offered his idea to Iida but the male disagreed. Kaminari stayed back with Uraraka patting her back soothingly as she got sick. While the icy prince and the lawful knight made their way to the volcanic rogue.

   The blond male laid on his stomach with his right hand outstretched as if he had been trying to reach for something. He looked at peace for once, almost like that of sleeping beauty. It was a tragedy they would have to wake him at all. The two placed themselves on each side of him preparing for the worst. They did not touch him as Iida began to talk.

"Bakugou." He said clearly close to his ear. "Are you alright?"

   Nothing happened at first, Iida reached out to give the man a shake but  the males fallen body began to move before his hand could get close. The blonds head lifted slowly gazing to where his arm was outstretched. With his other arm he carefully raised himself to his knees. He stayed silent staring at the hand that had been reaching for something.

"They got him." He said with a gentle sadness that forced an icey chill over the two males spines.

    They said nothing, they both were frozen not knowing what to say or do to comfort the male. Neither of them had ever seen him like this before. They doubted even Kaminari who had been closer to him in the past would know what to do. They all sat in silence at their loss until Bakugou clenched his fists throwing his head back to let his anger be heard by the gods. In that moment his screams mirrored the pain of the entire team.