i dont fucking know dont bully me

...ring...ring...

The bell on the door rang out as a man entered, taking in the atmosphere of the small bakery. He looked left and right. The light demeanor of the quaint room could make anyone smile. Not him. He made his way to the counter, greeted by a smiling girl.

"Hello, sir! What can I do for ya?" She said, brightly.

"Yeah, I uh, I have an order." He replied, his voice gruff.

"Ah! Let me get that for ya!"

She turned on her heel and entered the back room. He heard her laughing. Her laugh was bright and carefree and lit up the room as much as it could. He saw another man in the back, poking fun at the way she sounded as she grabbed the rough paper bag. He focused on the light shining in from the window in the back of the store, making the white countertops seem even smoother and organized than he'd like to admit. The girls' voice shook him out of the trance he seemed to be in.

"Ah, here you are! Mr..," She looked down at the name on the thick paper stapled to the top of the bag. "Sans."

He took it from her hands, taking care not to touch her. She seemed friendly enough, but even then, this is her job right? She's gotta make money one way or another and being charming suited her.

"Thanks.." The name tag connected to her shirt shone in the light and he strained to see the name. He could make out the first four letters, but the last was concealed in bright white from the sun.

"Frisk." He finished, shifting his head to see the last letter. She smiled warmly and he turned to leave. As he approached the door, he looked back. The girl was already back in room behind the counter, the door wide open. He heard giggles again, from the same girl. He shook his head.

It's her job...

//fuckers dont bully me ill write more but im b u s y so stfu and I gotta edit the book itself uGh