Chapter 8: Books Hurt

I layed down on the bench the sun warming my pale skin.

I let the wind sway my hair back and forth as I closed my eyes my bracelet between my fingertips.

Sometimes I wondered about the boy who gave it to me, like what was his name or his favorite color.

I wish I got to know him.

"Shes the one who hurt Oppa?!" A loud high pitched screech cut through the peace like a knife.

In the corner of my eye I saw Jiwoo pointing me out to five schoolgirls.

Those were the girls who talked to Suga in the mornings..well not talk more like follow...or stalk.

I got up an quickly grabbed ny lunch box not wanting to wait and see why Jiwoo was pointing at me.

Suddenly I felt something hit me the pain was there for a moment but it was going to leave a bruise.

It was a book.

"How does it feel?" The group of girls surrounded me throwing me threatening looks.

  Politely I picked the book off the ground.

I felt two more books thrown at me, I picked those two up aswell.

Books were being thrown at me from every direction.

  A hard book was thrown at my face I felt warm blood drip from my nose making its mark on the front of my shirt, I stumbled backwards falling to the floor.

  "Stop!" A voice yelled.

It was Sohee.

She stood infront of me shielding me from the chaos.

"She didnt do anything to Min Yoongi for you to be treating her like this! Leave her alone!" Suddenly Sohee's eyes landed on Jiwoo hurt in her eyes.

   She glared at Jiwoo before helping me up off the floor.

We walked leaving the group behind to pick up the books that were thrown.

  Sohee took me to the nurse.

"I'm sorry about Jiwoo I didn't know she would do something like that" Sohee apologized for her evil friend.

I looked at Sohee remebering the old friendship we had.

  "Thank you for doing that" I said my voice small Sohee nodded an awkward moment passing between us.

The nurse gave me a tissue and told me to hold my nose until the blood stopped, I did as she told. The nurse walked to the cabinet and gave me ice for my jaw that was bruised and a bit swollen.

"Just hold it there I'll be right back"The nurse went into her office.

Suga P.O.V

I sat down beside Jimin not having a clue where Solbi was. I wanted to apologize for yesterday at the hospital, but I couldn't find her not even at the spot where she eats lunch.

"What's wrong hyung you seem down" Jimin frowned taking a bite of his food.

I shook my head getting up to look for Solbi once again, when Namjoon came running up to us with Hoseok.

"Where's Jin!" Namjoon asked his eyes wide as they could ever be.

I scratched the back of my neck at this sudden concern.

"Sitting with Taehyung..why?" I asked Namjoon didn't say anything he took off running to find Jin.

I averted my attention to Hoseok I gave him a questioning look.

"Jiwoo and a group of girls were throwing books at Solbi because they thought she hurt you and now she's in the nurse office with Sohee" My chest burned in rage I turned on my heel to search for Jiwoo.

  I found her sitting at a table laughing with people around her.

  "She ran off all scared you should have seen the look on her face-" Her tongue stopped as she saw me.

I stood in front of her my hands behind my back.

"Yoongi.." She gave me a seductive smile placing a hand on my shoulder.

Quickly I rejected moving to one side, she rolled her eyes menacingly.

"Well then.." She muttered.

"I want you to stay away from Solbi." I tried to cover the anger in my voice as I spoke.

  Shocked, Jiwoo moved back as if someone had slapped her.

"Away from her? But I'm nowhere near her" Her fake innocence made my ears burn.

"Don't play dumb Jiwoo you know your the one who pushed the book shelf on Solbi and me and then you blamed it on her so you could get those girls to hurt her!" I hadn't realize I was yelling until a hand pulled me back.

It was Jin behind me glaring at Jiwoo.

Jiwoo sat silent people around her suddenly looking at her with disgust.

"Dont waste your time on her, come with me to check on Solbi" I followed Jin to the nurses office.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N: Third update of the day I'm on a roll!