New in the Mansion

Bloody's Pov:

I was sitting in my room and drawed with my pencil something in my Notebook. I was already finished with the drawing but then i heard how Slenderman calling everyone in the livingroom, i was annoyed that i couldn't finish my drawing, but i could finish it later. I was going to the livingroom and everyone was already there. Everyone was looking at Slenderman and a little bit confused why he called us, "i want to meet you guys my new proxy" he sayed and took a step to the side. It was a girl with short blonde hair and black eyes "Hello my Name is Judge Angel! I hope we can be friends!" she sayed and smiled. Clocky one of my Friends was standing next to the couch and asked "Sorry for the Question, but what happened with your eyes?" "I was borned with them" she answered. After she sayed that everyone was quiet for 10 seconds but then Slenderman sayed "Okay i Think you guys should introduce youreselfes!". After everyone introduce themself Slendy sayed that we can go to our rooms. I was on my way to my room but then Judge Angel was going behinde me... i think she was following me... thats creepy...

Judge Angel's pov:

I'm not following him, i'm not a creep, Slendy telled me that my room is right next to Bloody Painter's room, but i don't know where his room is. I don't wan't that he Think i'm a creep so i sayed "Hey! How are you?" "Uhm... i'm good" he answered with no Emotion.

As they came to their rooms Judge Angel wanted to Talk to him and sayed "Oh Look! My room is right next to your's!" bloody looked at the door where Judge Angel's Name stand "how it looks like, yeah..." he sayed and goes into his room. "Ugh... what a jerk" she whispered, suddelny someone puts an arm around her "don't try it, he only talks to you a lot when you're friends, but it's very hard to be his friend, he's very quiet and only in his room and drawes, he only comes out when Slendy calls us all or he wants to eat something" it was Jeff "Huh? Oh you are Jeff right?" she asked "Yes thats me! Btw i'll show you what i mean" Jeff knocked at Bloody's door "Hey Bloody! Do you wanna come out and killing people?" "Sorry Jeff i have to finish the drawing Maybe next time" answered Bloody "Its Okay! But next time you have to come out!" Jeff pulls Judge Angel a few feet away "if you asked him that, he would say "no" or would just ignoring you. Oh! I almost forgot! He dont really cares of things that are none of his business... so dont try to lure him out of his room it won't Happen, i'm sure about that."

Judge Angel's pov:

As he sayed that i was quiet. He took his arm from me and then went whistling into his room. I had an idea how to be bloody' Friend and goes into my room. I grabbed a paper and a pencil and drawed a flower, the only negative thing about my idea is that I can't draw... but i hope it doesn't matter. I went to bloody's door and pushed the picture under his door.

_______________________________________
I'm finished with the First Chapter! Yay! TwT
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and will like the others that are coming soon!