Prologue

As Zelda walked around in the grass around Hyrule Castle town, she was reading a book about the ancient Zonai. She was very interested in the ruins, the mazes, and the Zonai towers. Then she heard footsteps coming up from behind her. "Your highness!" Zelda slowly turned around. "Yes? What is it that you need?" It was a knight, one of the royal guards. "Your highness, we have waited for you. You're supposed to be at a meeting for discussing the remodel of Lon-lon ranch."

   Zelda thought for a minute, after closing her book and realized that she had forgotten about this. "oh,- oh! I'm so sorry, I completely forgot! I'll go now!" He nodded his head, and ran back towards the castle. Zelda decided she should probably put her book away first, It wouldn't be a good impression if they thought she was going to read right afterwards. She followed him, tucking the book in her satchel, speed walking back towards the castle.  

   She found it odd that after a hundred years, Link had finally beaten the Calamity. How everything was different, how everything had changed. Her friends, her father, the champions... all the hylians she had knew.. where gone, and yet she was just fine, it was like she had stepped into a different world, a happier one. She slowed down a bit, thoughts going through her mind. 

   It had only been 6 months after Link had beaten the Calamity, and Castle town was already bustling again. Rito, Zora, Gerudo, Hylians and even Gorons where bustling through the markets, looking for goods, jewels, and things to trade.  

  She walked through the town, people greeting her as she passed. She came upon the gates, the entrance to the Castle. They were open, and she walked through them. When she came to her room, she walked across the bridge to her study. She carefully placed the book down on her desk, and sat down on the chair.   

   As she was about to open it to place a page mark, a flower caught her eye at the edge of the desk. She sighed and closed the book, turning to look at it. It was a Silent Princess.  The flower they still couldn't get to grow in the wild. It was her favorite flower, and one of the rarest ones in Hyrule.  Link had collected some of them on his journey, and had given her some when he defeated dark beast ganon, like a bouquet. She thought it was sweet.  She then realized and got up to go to the meeting. She had no idea what it was about, but she would find out when she got there. 

                                                                                        ~^^^~